LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i had to when i ordered some cases of diapers in the past, anyone else getting there first would've been a disaster. oddly enough both times i did get enough courage to have them deliver to my house i was the only one home when they got here.

i also waited impatiently for a few things off ebay.

have you ever been in a car that rolled?

i was in one yesterday that rolled 4 times and took out a road sign. luckily i was in the back seat and came out without a scratch, the other 2 in the car with me were a little battered and torn but nothing serious enough to go in the ambulance. i'm still waiting on a call from the driver to hear if the people in the other car are ok.

Hmm, I'm Canadian we don't use F to tell temperature ... so i have no clue what temperature your meaning. But the way you said the phrase, i'm guessing its gotta be cold lol. If its the case then no, i never went into a pool thats cold, i hate cold lol.

Have you ever seriously looked into priced and deals for certain car even if you knew you couldn't afford it?

Guest diamondback688

no...but i have been on the roof of my parent's house...not to be alone though...@ Necros: 32 Degrees F is freezing, so 50 Degrees F is pretty damn cold...usually, a pool would be about 80 Degrees F...

have you ever built a webpage?

Yes. From scratch, yes. From bits and pieces here and there on the net, yes. From a template that's easy has saying 123, yes: http://www.freewebs.com/babishdesires/ :3 Where my art is currently~

Did you ever faked being into a certain thing so you would be accepted by the "cool kids"? What is it?

@diamondback688: Thz, i wasn't too sure what the conversion was... now i know :3

Necros~

Let's see... I've had to be "Yamcha" from DBZ when were playing, been dumpster diving, let my friend flip me, played hide-and-go-seek in K-Mart, been in AirSoft wars, stolen candy, broken windows & tiles, broken into houses, burned things, broken into office-trailers, fought kids, flipped off a bus driver... the list goes on and on, pretty much all but drank or done drugs. I'd also like to add that was just Elementary School, and once I refused to do drugs and crap, I became a loser.

Have you ever stolen something small, then gone back and confessed?

Well i once jumped from a gorge into a deep river down below ... does that count? I now realize how close i came to dieing when i saw how jagged the rocks were close to where i landed. Scary. But to come back to your question, one of my friends once used a house to jump into his pool. But not the trampoline ...

Have you ever eaten a baby? No, seriously, have you ever eaten a baby?

Let's see... I've had to be "Yamcha" from DBZ when were playing, been dumpster diving, let my friend flip me, played hide-and-go-seek in K-Mart, been in AirSoft wars, stolen candy, broken windows & tiles, broken into houses, burned things, broken into office-trailers, fought kids, flipped off a bus driver... the list goes on and on, pretty much all but drank or done drugs. I'd also like to add that was just Elementary School, and once I refused to do drugs and crap, I became a loser.

Have you ever stolen something small, then gone back and confessed?

Woah, you bad ass :3. I like you lol.

Its actually a candy called baby, it was a trick question to freak people out lol If you can read this you've got too good of eyes

@Necros: Yeah, I was a pretty bad-ass little kid. The best part was I could still get out of trouble by either looking cute, or "crying." XD (Of course now I'm quiet and laid-back. <.<)

Ew, I've tasted my own arm, and it was too chewy. I would tend to think babies would be way too chewy for me, so no.

There's a "baby" candy? Really? Well I haven't heard of it until now. However, I was addicted to a candy called "Baby Bottle Pops" as a child. It was more of a lollipop-type candy, though, so I guess it doesn't really count. >.>;;

Have you ever punched/kicked a hole in a wall?

The only time I've cried over a fictional story (that I can remember, anyways) was a few weeks back, during the 4 hour premire of 24, when the nuke went off. It took me 10 minutes to convince myself that it was fake. >.>;;

Have you ever wasted loads of money on some stupid fad?

400 to 500$ Depending if I'm in a stylish mood or not. (I love clothes ... @_@ too much.)

Have you ever been mad at something so long that you forget what you were mad about in the first place?

This relates to the question you ask about how much money you spend for shopping. It would be 389$, for a jean made from a weird designer i like.

How many figurines do you have? That includes any anime figurines ~