LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Yes, getting up on top of a roof building. It wasn't for laughs it was to do a job but i did it so i wouldn't look like a wuss in front of all the other guys. (ended up conquering my fear <3)

Have you ever dabbled in the occult?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope since i was never in a serious relationship for very long.

Do you cry at the movies when the good guy dies at the end? (add some extreme drama and the heaviest guilt trip ever XD)

When I was alot younger I tried doing a sumersault into a swimming pool, I was so used to doing them on a trampoline I forgot to go backwards and landed on my head on the side of the pool. Knocked myself out and ended up in hospital :(

Do you keep a scrap book or photo album off any kind ??

Yes many times, i always end up waking up at the precise moment i die ... odd.

Do you ever eat rice with shop-sticks?

p.s: I wouldn't go to the vatican, i would probably end up strangling the pope XD ...

Nope, I was busy talking to my stuffed animals. :lol:

Have you ever passed out during a hold-your-breath contest? If so, how long did you last? :P

--Brandon

I have incredible lungs of steel, i never passed out and i never actually timed myself i just know i outlasted everyone in contest. Weird huh?

Have you ever punched your boss?

p.s: I did when i got pissed, he laugh when he got up again and then said in exact words "You've got nerve punching your boss, but that also shows determination. Don't ever do that or i'll stick the mop up your ass so far you'll puke it."

My boss is weird.

I did take my mom's kia while she was sleeping once, i spent a few hundred in random car accessories from wal-mart, cragen, pick and pull ect. and put it all on her car.

the look on her face was priceless, i expected it to be a mindfuck but she made it seem like i just did the biggest favor in the world for her :roflmao:

a majority of the parts were just for show and you should have seen it. :roflmao: tailpipe extension that screws on, cheap press on guages that told the time and temperature, cheap plastic spinner hubcaps, racing and no2 stickers, we even got stick on window tint.

a few parts actually accomplished something like the cold air intake and the new speakers but that was her gift for being a good sport about it all.

it was too embarrassing to be seen near but she was actually going to drive it! i'm glad i got it on camera.

have you ever proformed a mindfuck on anyone? what was it?

I've never complained, but my neighbours are sometimes noisy. Mostly because my uni house is right next to a house with at least three young children. And my room is on the other side of the wall of one of the kids bedrooms. So I can hear them through the wall. One morning one of the kids was screaming at the other at quarter past 7 in the morning. And I can also hear them crying sometimes.

Have you ever wondered where dimples come from? If so, what did you come up with?

I knew you were going to ask that! :P

As Shakespeare wrote - "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio." I've had a few unexplained experiences, but whether it's prophesy or coincidence, who knows? I try to keep an open mind on this and other paranormal possibilities.

If you belong to a library, which books/DVD's did you take out on your last visit?

D :) lly

I belong to the uni library. And the library in the town where I live. But I haven't been to that one since the summer. The last books I got out of the uni library were ones to help me with an essay due in in a couple of weeks.

What was the last test you took?

Guest diamondback688

two...my Eagle Scout ring, and another silver one...my Eagle Scout ring is at the jewelers at the moment, so im wearing my other one...i usually wear my Eagle ring though...

how many pieces of jewelry do you own?