LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

I usually make a list but often find that I'm in the supermarket and the list is at home. It's like one of those Memory Games though, it's fun to find how much of the list I've managed to remember when I get back home and tick the items off :P

Is there something simple that everyone seems to be able to do, except you?

D :huh: lly

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tying shoes where you make a loop with one lace, then put the other one around it. It's called a Standard Knot

When I was little no one told me about step 4 on that link. So I could never do it. Although I did figure it out last year, but have only done it like that once or twice because it takes me a long time. I do them in a Two Loop Knot

When it gets dark do you switch the lights on straight away or sit in the dark for a bit?

I remember seeing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat when I was little. It had Jason Donavon in the lead, and at the time me and a friend were big fans of him. So our mums took us both to see it. That was quite cool.

Have you ever wished on a shooting star?

(Have fun at the theatre Dolly. What are you going to see? Or I guess what did you see would be more appropriate).

The last thing I drank was water. Very boring I know. And my TV is black. It is made by proline. I have had it for years. I think my dad got it for me one christmas. I must have been about 14.

What state are your remote controls in? Is the back missing, or held on with sellotape or do you not have the orginal remote? Or is it in perfect condition?

I never had a very high phone bill. I have had a high internet bill though. It was 100 Euro last month. I consider that high for what I have. I had 3 megabit cable before I came over here and it was $50 a month. I now have 64k ISDN with 90 hours for 40 Euro and it is around 1 Euro an hour after that.

What is the most expensive thing you bought?