LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it counts as a takeaway meal, but there is this place in town that makes really nice sandwiches. I always get the same thing. And I usually get one everytime I go into town.

Do you own any books that you haven't read, DVD's you haven't watched or C.D's you haven't listened to?

Yeah I did. And it was the first General Election I had voted in. But I did the postal vote thing. I could have even voted twice if I had wanted because I got the postal vote thing from home and a voting thing at uni as well. But I didn't vote twice because I didn't know anything about the people standing in the uni area.

What is the longest your hair (on your head) has ever been?

I've always had thick hair, and have only managed to grow it about halfway to my waist as it tends to grow outwards at the same time - Big Hair :P At the other extreme, it has been about 1/2 " long, in a moment of madness and a scissor-happy hairdresser.

Do you pluck/wax your eyebrows? (This question isn't excluding men, as I know plenty who try to tame their unruly eyebrows).

D ;) lly

Hi Dolly :)

I have not even set up the radio in the house, Cant remember the last time I listened to a radio station. I play cd`s in the car but have the traffic information switched on.

Do you ever buy movie / band posters ?? If so are they up on the wall ?

Guest diamondback688

im not really into posters...i got a couple from my mom for a birthday present a few years ago...both are still in a poster tube in the closet...i keep meaning to frame them, but i havent yet...

have you ever seen a band/singer more than once in concert? if so, how many times and what band/singer?

Yep lots, but the most memorable were Beatles x 2; Pink Floyd x 2; Eric Clapton (Cream & Solo) x 3; Morrissey (Smiths & Solo) x 5; Green Day x 2; Coldplay x 3; Travis x 3; Red Hot Chili Peppers x 2; Snow Patrol x 3; Scissor Sisters x 2.

Plus others - I've been going to Rock Festivals and one-off concerts and tour gigs for many years. party-smiley-018.gif

Do you, or have you ever collected autographs?

D :) lly

Yes--I have an autograph and a very nice letter from Broadway composer Charles Strouse ("Annie"), and during a period of time in the mid-Eighties when "Small Wonder" was showing on TV I corresponded with the little girl from the show and her mother. Great people, but sadly I lost touch with them.

Baby June 1/14/2007

I don't think I have done. But I do sometimes ring my brothers phone and then hang up right before he answers. He is usually in the same room when I do it, so the challenge is to manage to ring his phone and get him to pick it up without him realising that it is me calling. He does the same thing to me.

Have you ever lent something to someone and never got it back?