LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not make resolutions any longer. Why wait for the New Year to change your life? I heard someone say that or maybe I read it somewhere but it's true. If you recognize a need to change why wait until the New Year? You should do it now!

Have you ever kept a New Years resolution? What was it?

Guest diamondback688

yep...i only wish they had used a firing squad instead of hanging...i would of been glad to be on the firing squad...

do you think they will ever catch osama bin ladan?

Oh God yes! It would probably scare me witless for a few days and then after that my days would be filled with normal everyday things, but at the time of my demise i would try, just for the heck of it, to evade or conquer it. I would call it "La finale amusante". <3

Have you ever thought of pain as a form of pleasure?

Necros~

Guest diamondback688

nope...but he left me 60 bucks in gift cards, which i spent on books...LOL...

did you get anything related to ab/dl (sleepers, onesies, diapers, etc.) for christmas?

I got a "diaper Kit"

this included wipes, powder, and cloth diapers. May not seem very much, but from my mommie who usaully gives panties this was a first and best surprise. :wub:

have you been nicely surprised by someone close to you lately?

Guest wetbobg

Ok, You ask a question, but it must start with " do you ever" or "have you ever", or something on the same lever, then your question.

IT MUST change for every poster, like two posters in a row cant have the same question.

Example:

Post 1:

Have you ever sleep walked?

Post 2:

Answer: Yeah, when i was xx years old.

Have you ever....?

So lets try it for real!

Have you ever talked to a perfect stranger (like on the street) ?

yes

No, but for me its the other way around ... many people know about some fetishes but i don't exactly know who they are lol. Rumors after rumors, nothing dangerous i guess....

Have you ever stayed more then a day in a poopy diaper (by choice that is)?

Necros~

P.s: I feel like answering the question about fetishes <3. I have AB/DL, Cross-dressing, shemales, hentai, vampire sex (which leads to blood fetish), pain, dominatrix/submissive, humiliation (to a certain extent), a bit of furry, and the newly found sissy fetish when it comes to diapers <3 which evolved from my cross-dressing fetish.

I think thats it, there might be more but i'll leave those ones to myself lol.

• 2 weeks later...

No, but for me its the other way around ... many people know about some fetishes but i don't exactly know who they are lol. Rumors after rumors, nothing dangerous i guess....

Have you ever stayed more then a day in a poopy diaper (by choice that is)?

Necros~

P.s: I feel like answering the question about fetishes <3. I have AB/DL, Cross-dressing, shemales, hentai, vampire sex (which leads to blood fetish), pain, dominatrix/submissive, humiliation (to a certain extent), a bit of furry, and the newly found sissy fetish when it comes to diapers <3 which evolved from my cross-dressing fetish.

I think thats it, there might be more but i'll leave those ones to myself lol.

Nope, I don't wear.

Did you get any Gift Vouchers in your christmas stocking - if so, have you cashed them in yet for goodies?

D :) lly

I didn't get any. But I did get some money which I spent on a Friends game. But I don't really have anyone to play it with. I played with my brother a few times, but I kept winning easily.

Do you have one game that you play that you are really good at?