LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually dont make any...

do you always watch the ball drop or do you go to bed early or miss it for some reason?

I'm a Witch. Our New Years is Samhain (same day as "Halloween")

Y'all are late!

Have you ever told your boss something along the lines of "Fuck off!" or "Go suck a cock, I ain't working here anymore!"?

Guest diamondback688

i actually told him to fuck off...i was 17 and was working at mcdonalds(god i hated working there) and he fired me(he was new, my other general manager was cool) because i wore diapers...my parents wouldnt let me sue him either...i wonder if i could of won...

have you ever listened to the same song or album over and over again?

Guest diamondback688

if someone pisses me off online, then i will treat them bad...but usually im a really nice person online, as in real life...

how many hours a day do you spend online?

Guest diamondback688

i probably do about 75% of my christmas shopping online...i still like going to the stores for some things...

how much shopping do you do online period(doesnt include christmas)?

Not only a white Christmas , but the miracle of Christmas. (Actually I have already experienced the miracle. A friend of mine heard my story about a little girl questioned the reality of Santa. So to know for sure she wrote to him asking for an Elmo TMX. She was only telling him, nobody else will know. Well of course this little girl's parents read the letter and knew they had to find this Doll. We are in America and that Doll is impossible. Well back to my Freind, She does not live in America, She too hates to shop for anything other than what's really needed. But she heard our cause and took the journey. Yes, she found our prize. Christmas has been saved for a little girl (at least for another year)

In someway, do you still believe in the spirit of Christmas?

To me the Spirit of Christmas is what it is all about, especially about being with family. Come December, even though Chrismas is a Christian holiday, it seems to bring out the best of everybody. (well most people)

Now to the economics of Chrismas (don't know if this has been asked)

Do you or have you ever "re-gifted"?