LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier Tree!

Wouldn't it be ironic for a visitor to find a note saying, "I'm a chronological adult, but I still need my pacifier. I'm taking some of these, boiling them to make them sanitary, and will be using them to fill my need. Thank you, pacifier tree."

(not at all suggesting that. In fact, it would be a bad idea. 1) they're too small for an adult 2) don't be so cheap; spring for your own!)

Wouldn't it be ironic for a visitor to find a note saying, "I'm a chronological adult, but I still need my pacifier. I'm taking some of these, boiling them to make them sanitary, and will be using them to fill my need. Thank you, pacifier tree."

(not at all suggesting that. In fact, it would be a bad idea. 1) they're too small for an adult 2) don't be so cheap; spring for your own!)

Guest Mikos Tay

We have this in Sweden toooo, not a tree but the littles donate their pacifiers to the baby kittens/bunnies at the zoo. (they switch between bunnies and kittens depending on who gets breeded and when)

• Like 1

I found this to be quite sad.. even a little morbid, seeing all those pacifiers hung from this year. Having to give up your "best friend" like that, regardless of age seems to generate trauma rather than productivity. Wouldn't it be easier to have the child put his or her pacifier into a special box as a keepsake or something? Perhaps my opinion is a bit jaded on the subject but seriously, save your children the tears and let them decide what to with their close companions. :baby_sleeping:

I found this to be quite sad.. even a little morbid, seeing all those pacifiers hung from this year. Having to give up your "best friend" like that, regardless of age seems to generate trauma rather than productivity. Wouldn't it be easier to have the child put his or her pacifier into a special box as a keepsake or something? Perhaps my opinion is a bit jaded on the subject but seriously, save your children the tears and let them decide what to with their close companions. :baby_sleeping:

• 2 weeks later...