LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

trip in china

Hello,

I will trip to china for business the whole month of april. I still have a question in my head... how I can do to buy my diapers and others incontinence supplies in china? Is anybody had travelled to china?

My trip will begin at Paris airport, I think take an extra diaper supply for the flight and diapers supplies for the first week.

I will stay in a hotel in Shangai.

Stephrider

• 2 weeks later...

Stephrider - I believe 'nice diaper' is saying there is an Amazon in China and you can order from Amazon China and have delivered to your hotel. I have spent weeks in Shanghai and know that yes you can order from Amazon and they will deliver. I have never found disposables in any store I would suggest the Amazon route except you need to have 3 to 4 days delivery.

As somebody who has spent some time in Shanghai, I can say that there are lots of places to buy adult diapers in Shanghai. Most large grocery stores carry them. You should have no problem finding diapers. If that doesn't work, they have a WHOLE STREET of stores that sell diapers:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Naa, it would be too suspicious to my colleagues :thumbsup:

One big suitcase whereas half the space is occupied by diapers can do.

However I do know about some airlines allowing extra luggage for medical equipments.....anyhow thanks, for pointing it out though.

• 2 weeks later...