LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon Shipping Question

Don't forget. You can always use your local shipping facility as the delivery address. You just add a note to the order with you phone number and instructions for them to call you when it arrives. They will hold it for you for up to a couple of days, and as a bonus they are never more than an hours drive away so it's not too bad to just go pick them up when ever you can.

There is also services that ups and fedex offer- online (make sure that you can verify the address before). That allow you to pick a day, and time (1 hour time slot) for delivery.- I think it's around $5 last time I checked.

They use items such as utilities, rent, phone, and cable etc to verify address.

Lastly. There are many times details on how the items are shipped, in the seller description of the item (for 3rd party sellers). If you see one that has good ratings, been around awhile, and a good price. Try contacting them directly and asking for further clarification/confirmation.

-Blake-

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon need to tighten up their search related recommendations emails I search for some heavy duty plastic sheeting to insulate my windows during the extreme bad weather we've been having and got a recommendation email asking if I had considered buying a stroller piddle pad :lol: