LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Celebrities In Diapers

Now_dry

Interesting story but nascar has answered this question several times. Most nascar drivers use leg bags with a external catheter attached to the ------- like many people in wheelchairs use. Two years ago someone did ask Dale Jr the same question on a nascar pre-race show and he laughed and said No we don't use depends, He stated its so hot in the cars we sweat it out. Many nascar drivers go in before the races and get iv's so they do not get dehydrated and pass out at the wheel.

I love my nascar...

I do know that some sports fans, Nascar included use diapers so they don't have to miss a moment of the action..It was 20/20 years ago.

OK so now we know how they last the whole race without needing depends, but the real question is how do the drivers last the whole race without falling asleep. I mean driving round in circles was boring to begin with, repeating the process for hours on end must be as BORING as nascar is to watch.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK so now we know how they last the whole race without needing depends, but the real question is how do the drivers last the whole race without falling asleep. I mean driving round in circles was boring to begin with, repeating the process for hours on end must be as BORING as nascar is to watch.

Hmm I can't answer, but I bet nappies woudln't help keeping them awake !!

190mph can be boring if you do it enough...

Over in Germany you can drive those speeds, and if you do that every day for a year... you want something faster

Only if you drive a hundred thousand dollar car!

But the kate moss thing looks like it's out of a tabloid mag, even though it does mention the word 'diaper' at the end...

True it can get boring, to watch. ever try to color just inside the lines when you were young? never tuching the line just out side of the line. not to easy now do that when the air is dirty and bouncing the car around, you have 42 diffrent persons trying to be in the same spot that you are in and hold a god line around the track. then you have the other issues with the yough drivers that are not able hold a clean line.

Now Dry

Guest John_Q_Sample

True it can get boring, to watch. ever try to color just inside the lines when you were young? never tuching the line just out side of the line. not to easy now do that when the air is dirty and bouncing the car around, you have 42 diffrent persons trying to be in the same spot that you are in and hold a god line around the track. then you have the other issues with the yough drivers that are not able hold a clean line.

Now Dry

Wow, this has gone really off topic... just to get it back on topic, does anyone know where I can find the pic of the Gilmore Girls with Rory in a diaper and Loreli laughing at her? Great pic and they are both sooo hot!

...and yes, NASCAR is totally boring. I would rather watch Sunday morning religious shows (like the 700 Club) or even golf... or stick lit cigarettes in my eyes...

Yes, NASCAR is boring, but sprint racing is awesome. I'm more into the whole underground kind of racing. Personally the most I've done on the streets was 90 because I'm a scaredy cat and can't afford a ticket (wish I lived in Germany lol.) I'm still surprised that my car can even do that stock at 115 bhp. Also one of the best things that my car has that a lot of NASCAR cars don't is a somewhat decent audio system. NASCAR sees it as added weight that doesn't produce more power and is thus not needed.

Anyway, yea that whole spice girl thing caught my attention. I've got a diapered gf already so I get my fill as far as the chick pics go, I'm more interested in the fact that someone so popular wears them and openly admitted to it. You'd think there'd be some server on the net hosting that vid. Time to go search yet again. =Runns off the the world wide google=

Yes, NASCAR is boring, but sprint racing is awesome. I'm more into the whole underground kind of racing. Personally the most I've done on the streets was 90 because I'm a scaredy cat and can't afford a ticket (wish I lived in Germany lol.) I'm still surprised that my car can even do that stock at 115 bhp. Also one of the best things that my car has that a lot of NASCAR cars don't is a somewhat decent audio system. NASCAR sees it as added weight that doesn't produce more power and is thus not needed.

Anyway, yea that whole spice girl thing caught my attention. I've got a diapered gf already so I get my fill as far as the chick pics go, I'm more interested in the fact that someone so popular wears them and openly admitted to it. You'd think there'd be some server on the net hosting that vid. Time to go search yet again. =Runns off the the world wide google=

you wound int wont to ride my custom snowmobile then 120mph watch out nut job coming through lol. as for the video i seen it some where not to long ago i will see if i can find it.

Has anyone seen music and lyrics yet drew barrymore looks like she might be weaing diapers in that movie her bottom looks kind of bulky in some shots and round her front two.

Thanks for all the replys

nappyman

Has anyone seen music and lyrics yet drew barrymore looks like she might be weaing diapers in that movie her bottom looks kind of bulky in some shots and round her front two.

Thanks for all the replys

nappyman

She'd look pretty cute in disposable diapers!

190mph can be boring if you do it enough...

Over in Germany you can drive those speeds, and if you do that every day for a year... you want something faster :-)

There a very few cars that are capable of doing 190mph and they cost alot more than $100,000.

Besides everything is boring if you don't have a clue as to what you are doing..let alone watching someone else do! NASCAR RULES! :P