LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Celebrities In Diapers

Hi there i was wondering dose anyone out there know if any Celebrities wear diapers i have heard so many times that shania twain wears diapers is this true? i would be nice to know you are not alone out there and that celebrities have to wear them also

Look forward to reading you replies

Nappyman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there i was wondering dose anyone out there know if any Celebrities wear diapers i have heard so many times that shania twain wears diapers is this true? i would be nice to know you are not alone out there and that celebrities have to wear them also

Nappyman

Rumors fly everywhere on the net concerning celebrities and their toilet habits (especially on the diaper boards). Suzanne Somers admitted in her book that she was a bedwetter (and frequent pants wetter) up unitl her mid-20s and wore diapers to bed until she was 19. She also admitted to infrequent relapses as an adult. Many others have also admitted childhood problems including Alicia Silverstone, Sandra Bullock and Christina Ricci. Shania Twain talked openly about her issues after childbirth (not an uncommon problem) but nowhere does she admit to wearing them now. Of course, the Olsen twins are frequent fodder for the rumor mills.

Tommy, founder of DPF, claimed to have a dozen or so celebrity members but respected their privacy and never even hinted at who they might be.

As this is such a sensative issue, I don't think you're gong to find any confirmed diapered celebrities... and you have to respect their privacy on this.

Mo

Guest diamondback688

dude...they were babies when they started on full house...i would expect them to wear diapers when they were babies...

• 5 months later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

"I believe that back in the Shirley temple days all child actors under 10 were in diapers"...

Just wondering, but why in the heck did they do that???

Nappyman

Bin Laden wears a nappy... On his head, I guess its to prevent all the shit he can think off to spill out to the rest of the world :):P

Bin Laden wears a nappy... On his head, I guess its to prevent all the shit he can think off to spill out to the rest of the world :):P

That or he wants to protect his head from all the shit people throw at his head. XD (Ok i love that one, i crack myself up lol)

Necros~

LOL - that is funny. :roflmao:

Unfortunately, someone else might take it as an insult to them (most people that practice Islam would not even think about pulling what he did, and other religions use Turbans as well), also - while I am sure every body knows you were referring to Osama, keep in mind that, at least the other Bin Laddens' I have heard anything about, first off Dis-Owned Osama years before 9/11/2001 - In fact two of his brothers are highly respected International business men.

Farther, I am not sure I would really want to call Osama a celeberty....Well known, yes, but let's not give him any more than we really have to......

Farther, I am not sure I would really want to call Osama a celeberty....Well known, yes, but let's not give him any more than we really have to......

He's not a celebrity, he's infamous, like Hitler and Stalin.

He's not a celebrity, he's infamous, like Hitler and Stalin.

For unknown causes, some pee ple sees him as a hero, to them he is a celebrety, and one they would love to meet even. Lets just hope he keeps his nappy on... By the way...Does it smell of farts evrytime he speaks ???

...the Olsen twins are frequent fodder for the rumor mills.

As this is such a sensative issue, I don't think you're gong to find any confirmed diapered celebrities... and you have to respect their privacy on this.

When I get around to doing the data recovery on a very crashed disk drive of mine, I have a JPG of the twins with an unmistakably flat behind as one of them lays belly down on the bed while she is wearing a sleeper... Either it is a photoshop of INCREDIBLE quality, or she has a comic book shoved in her pants, or it is a diaper. Someone on this board must have a copy of the image that I am refering to. One of them is sitting at the end of the bed, and the other is laying down. I would like to get another copy if someone will oblige me.

How about that one girl on that reality show? <--- Real specific eh? If you have seen it, you know the one I am talking about.

It is time that a celebrity starts to mainstream this fettish. Depends are not nearly as "tres chic" as they could be. A diaper that was actually cut to fit and accentuate a female's curves... I hope that there is at least one company that can see the profit potential here. If I had the manufacturing facility, I would do it. With a properly hot spokesmodel, and a slightly sexier design, it will happen.

From top to bottom the quotes are in cronical order

I believe that back in the Shirley temple days all child actors under 10 were in diapers ;)

Well the fact that every child that was under the age of 10 and perhapes were at the age of 10 and still had to wear diapers. is just big time news to me...

Somehow I do how ever... Would have to think that it is still in effect today.. And I would bleave and know that the diapers would not be all big and bulkey like how they were back then in Shirley Temple's day at all. It would be more like them wearing some Goodnites Underpants or something like that. Most likely depending upon the age and size of the child. The child would generally wear the diaper under the costome and by using CGI; (Computer-Generated Imagery), they can edit out any sign that the child is wearing any diapers or pull ups to preserve the childs dignety. When the child that would be the age of 10 or under does sign on to be in the movie... That child that has had to wear a diaper while being on the set while "Action" is in effect does have the right to have his/her dignity protected. So again they do have to use CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) to edit out any sign of the child wearing diapers.

Just think in Star Wars - Episode one "The phantom Menace"... I would think that Jake Lloyd "Anakin Skywalker as a child" was probely in a diaper because he was the age of 9 years. And if you think about it even more, the costome that was used on Jake was probelly too hard to get out of in the time needing to be on toilet. I do own the movie on a 2 disk DVD as well as the second Star Wars movie in the series "The Clone Wars". On the Spceail fetures disk of episode one I have not encountered any signs what so ever of any facilities and/or outhouses which probelly had to mean that Jake had to wear a diaper most of the time.

Infact if you do ask me about the age that the child has to wear a diaper at... I would have think that it would be at the age of 12 and under due to recent studies that some children still have day time accidents even at that age.

Just my $0.02

For unknown causes, some pee ple sees him as a hero, to them he is a celebrety, and one they would love to meet even. Lets just hope he keeps his nappy on... By the way...Does it smell of farts evrytime he speaks ???
Not famous and unliked, just promient to most everyone. He's a Mulisum. Wish you would n't have brought that up. Their Celebrety as tryannts. Pretty funny but it's to keep their heads cooled. They don't have air cond. He does probably have a breath of a smelliny diaper of the sweat of his head as he uses or looks like a towel to me. Man's a squilliaire. He doesn't give a shit if he lives like a sewer rat just as long as he lives.

Somehow I do how ever... Would have to think that it is still in effect today.. And I would bleave and know that the diapers would not be all big and bulkey like how they were back then in Shirley Temple's day at all. It would be more like them wearing some Goodnites Underpants or something like that. Most likely depending upon the age and size of the child. The child would generally wear the diaper under the costome and by using CGI; (Computer-Generated Imagery), they can edit out any sign that the child is wearing any diapers or pull ups to preserve the childs dignety. When the child that would be the age of 10 or under does sign on to be in the movie... That child that has had to wear a diaper while being on the set while "Action" is in effect does have the right to have his/her dignity protected. So again they do have to use CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) to edit out any sign of the child wearing diapers.

"All right Mr. Demille, we're concerned about saving money."

"Put the kids in diapers!"

"But won't that embarass them?"

"We'll use CGI that costs $500,000 a frame to make their butts smaller!"

Seriously dude. Come on. Using CGI to cover up a diaper is throwing perfectly good money into the back of said diaper. It ain't happenin'.