LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper doublers

Anyone have any good doublers to recommend ? I want my diaper thicker with more waddle!!!I'm leaning towards ab universe or bambino.... The bambinos have my interest cause they say they are baby fresh scented ....

Jbo...I always wear with a booster in for waddle and absorbency. For waddling purposes I tend to go with the abri-let boosters, they are very thick and the longest I've ever seen. I also like the Bambino ones, they aren't very thick IMO, but will hold a lot. Obviously the more you add the more they get thicker. Bambino now carries Secure brand boosters, my goodness! these things swell up more than anything I've every worn!!!! Worth giving a shot and there fairly cheep.

What I do most of the time now is use baby cloth diapers, I will put 5-10 cloth diapers inserts in and bulk a diaper up so I waddle around. I love the feeling of cloth baby diaper up against my skin and then when you wet they feel great too...hhhhmmmmmm.

Good luck on your search!

Thanx for the good advice!!! I love me a lot of waddle to !!!! I miss the 1970's pampers !! There were THICK and a lot of WADDLE ...... Damn I miss those.....

I like to use the Tena overnight pads just cut a slit down the whole length of the paper remove the paper and stick it in the diaper. If I put two in the front and one in the back of a large cushie and it will last 6 to 8 hours and believe me if it is under sweat pants you can not hide the bulge or the waddle as it fills up.

I do not use them because they take longer to get the wet away from that sensitive and delicate part of the body. My diapers are the same thickness thoughout. If I need more, I just add more as was done before prefolds. sometimnes triple diapers were used

That is because the wet is not wicked away but is gelatinized in the throw-away diaper and then simply abosrbed and held in place by the stuffer

I use the two different versions of Abena boosters. You can find them at drugstore.com. Be careful though, the one in the blue bag is absolutely huge!! I'm talking from to back of the diaper and barely fits between the stand up leg cuffs. Try them out! Good price too!!

A inexpensive reusable solution - take a couple of Turkish terry cloth wash (hand) towels or medium towels or cut down bath towels and line the bottom of diaper number 1.

This will expand the diapered area fairly uniformly resulting in the outer most diaper and/or diaper cover to expand sufficiently to cause the "Baby Elephant Walk"

aka 'Waddle' !

Not for long term wear as not all the wetting penetrates thru to the lining of diaper 1 (slit?) and to diapers 2-3 etc. The Turkish terry cloth will hold some residue next to the

skin - so caution.

The benefit of using towels is they are washable and reusable and maybe only one of the diapers would be wasted in this event. Pads could also be used to supplement

bulking out.

The imagination could run rampant on the number of ways to create the ultimate diaper "Waddle" !

I have been using the bambino quatros and those things are amazing! they hold a TON! almost a diaper unto themselves!. I have used them in both cloth and disposables and they work great. I want to try them in my trainers as well....keep a little secret! ;):blush:

As for bulk...some of the above suggestions work...specially the cloth prefold diapers as inserts..