LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any AB/DL pilots?

• 3 weeks later...

I was a pilot thanks to good ole Civil Air Patrol. I own my own aircraft, a classic Cessna 182 (Ok not so classic, I got one of them new fangled 182 Turbo with g1000 cockpit, which is awesome. (Having learned on a traditional cockpit, and now using glass NEVER GOING BACK.) I also have flown, and have access to a jointly owned CJ2 and a Cessna 208 Caravan. The idea when we founded our tour company, is that we would go halfsies (we kind of went 1/8sies) on the two aircraft and share them with a near by tour company. The aircraft did not generate enough revenue, and of the four pilots, I was the only one certified to fly the CJ2. We still have the aircraft, and still maintain them. My company has taken on most of the work, and we do use them the most, but it is a once in a blue moon type affair.

I'd just as soon not jump out of a perfectly good airplane. I've read too many stories about jumpers that had fatal problems when they came to a sudden stop at ground level. There is a sky diving center near here. It seems like someone dies there at least once a year.

I have a single/multi-engine land and aero-tow glider license.