LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online dating tips?

Jbo

Does anyone have any tips on what to say , what pics to show etc. for online dating sites? I'm on a popular fetish site and I don't seem to be having any luck with that. I did open up with " looking for mother/son role play relationship" and posted pics of me in my diaper.... I'm not sure that was a good idea or not?

• Like 1

just be yourself and dont try to hard. show that you are a caring people and that you wont be a dick. dont go straight for the fetish unless you are on a fetish dating site. but even then show the others that you are a real person and you are who you say you are

Thanx Katie, just by browsing on there our lifestyle is really looked down upon.

Anyone have any good fet sites? And also what do you mean by red flags????????

A red flag is a figurative term for when you see or hear something that sets off a "red flag" in your mind or your heart. Basically a warning sign, something you feel uncomfortable, nervous, or threatened with that someone says. If it just doesn't feel right, trust your instincts. Some people are very manipulative and all you can trust are your feelings, others are less subtle and want to meet somewhere private and alone the first time you meet. Just use common sense and be careful.

This is very wise advice! Never meet someone for the first time in private.

Obviously, they were smart enough to talk you into meeting them. Now, in a face to face sit down meeting, you can carry on a conversation with them and gauge for yourself if you want to spend any more time with this person.

People who would lure you into a dangerous situation are scared to be in a public place where lots of people can jump on them if they misbehave.

If you insist on meeting in private and you go into the meeting with your Smith&Wesson cocked and loaded in your hand, it will send a chill into the meeting that would not be a warm and welcome type of message to convey in a first meeting!