LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I avoid meat but only because I think that safe growth and preparation requires involved safety practices and don't trust the industry to follow these, and don't want to deal with the safe handling issues with them at home either. I had some fish a year or so ago, and haven't had other meats for many years. I eat other animal products like eggs, milk products, and honey.

• 4 years later...

Vegan going on 4 years, vegetarian for many a year before that :)

It's actually super-easy to be a vegan bab these days ~ plant nuggies are plentiful and most bab snacks (at least here) are plant-based :3

• Like 1

Props to anybody who can go totally meatless, I’ve tried many times and just couldn’t manage. I have drastically reduced the amount of meat I do eat though, and I no consume animals raised in a “factory.”

Baby steps. 

I'm vegetarian, though often running pretty close to being vegan as quite a few of the meals I cook have no dairy in. Also have a properly annoying food allergy, but that's sufficiently rare that I'm not going to give details (I'm paranoid about my anonymity!).

• 1 year later...

I am vegan.

I became interested in veganism in my late teens. It was such a far cry from the way my family ate at the time (meat and potatoes diet basically). I stopped eating red meat for the most part at that time, and began cutting out dairy as well. It took me close to a decade of reducing meat but eventually I went pescatarian in my early 30s, then vegetarian. Finally I am vegan today. It was a long-time goal of mine to go vegan. I thought it was healthier. Living it everyday, I am not sure if it is healthier. Even though I take vitamins and eat fortified foods, I am now anemic. However, I do not want to eat animal products again. I believe animal products are addictive. If they weren't, it would not have been so difficult for me to stop eating them. I was absolutely hooked on meat and dairy!