LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my boyfriend is an DL

deenz

My boyfriend is a DL and I'm trying to be his mommy when we're in the bedroom. I've bought him a pacifier and I clean him with wipes but I'm still a little afraid to introduce a diaper into the mix. He doesn't really help because it's his fetish and he never tries anything new in bed. So I'm stuck hoping I'm doing something he likes.he's embarrassed and thinks I judge him, when really I'm trying to find ways to be turned on...

Any advice?

Anything you really enjoy that's not too extreme?

Oh and I have no idea what diaper/Size to buy if I want to try things out, help?

From the sound of things you have bigger issues than needing some new ideas in the bedroom.

First and foremost it really sounds like the two of you need to communicate more about what is going on. If he is embarrassed and feels judged then the two of you aren't going to be able to reach a comfortable spot. I sincerely suggest having an open honest conversation about those issues first.

Second, just because he has a fetish doesnt mean he should forgo trying new things in the bedroom. I would also hope he spends time trying to meet your needs as well. It sounds like you may be more invested in being comfortable with his desires than he is in being comfortable with his own desires.

Seriously, take the diapers, etc. out of play, have an adult conversation about needs, desires and expectations for BOTH of you and the see where things go from there.

Snugglebear

Its something a previous girlfriend introduced him to years ago, I know he's tried things before with her. I'm the only other person he's told about it.

I think he feels it might freak me out, and I think he's a little embarrassed with his own desires. I don't think he believes I could be interested, and I'm more interested than I thought I would be. I agree that we need to talk about it more, but it's hard when he's the strong silent type.

We've been together almost two years and we've discussed it before, he knows I'd rather try new things with him than know he's sitting at home in front of his computer getting something he thinks I can't offer.

Thanks for the advice but he thoroughly enjoyed what I've already tried so I'm not taking steps backwards in bed. We do need to talk things out and figure out what each other wants before we step forward though.

Well since you are the mom you are definitely in control. I would say. . . maybe add a little punishment to the play activity. There's nothing like a good soft spanking to teach someone a lesson.

Some very good advice has been offered. I just want to integrate with an idea for how to get the conversation going. Since you are 21, we're talking about a hot blooded young adult male. It's really easy to get what you want when he is "extremely interested", or to be less subtle, aroused. Stimulate him, but don't let him release while you ask your questions. Make it known that there are rewards for open and honest answers! This is also a good for him to give you the feedback that he knows you are not judging him. Yes, set him up to tell you that. It doesn't make it any less meaningful.

• Like 1