LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running an errand for Mom

Just got back from the market, picking up some items for my Mom. Was reminded of how much I loved this task as a teenager still in the nursery closet. Mom is not a receipt checker and always had a policy that so long as you came home with everything on the list, whatever money left over was yours. With a few extra dollars and an unmonitored shopping cart this was a prime oppertunity to pick up a bag of baby diapers, or a bottle, or my teenage obsession: those rubber coated baby spoons. I like smaller spoons anyway, but there was something just totally baby about eating some apple sauce from the soft ended spoon in my room with a diaper on.

Mine are whenever im out and about without parents :P Im visiting them for xmas (im a uni student going to be here til end of Jan) and when I was out today I kept seeing cute bottles and things that I wanted, but I knew that there was no way I could get them without parents noticing.

It wasn't really a diaper opportunity more of a baby opportunity.

My cousin recently came over with her little, just over 1 year old girl and they stopped at my mums.

Was great playing with toys and teddies without someone think "Hmm...".