LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parents can know brain sex before kindergarten -- what is ethical response?

http://science.slashdot.org/story/13/12/03/1928259/the-brains-of-men-and-women-are-wired-differently

The nice article explains that neurotypical boys and girls have brains that are structurally different at a young age. Assume that the testing involved was routinely available, and, for the many members of this site with varying degrees of conflict between our initially assigned gender and our brain gender, such a test had shown the conflict. What would the ethically correct thing be for parents in such situations to do?

I here have to admit that I am nominally male and heterosexual, with no intention of changing that presentation in my engineering career, but do some very female things, like emphasize being touched in bed as way more important than intercourse itself, and sometimes fantasize about being female, and admit a certain admiration for and fascination with transsexuals. At one point in my life, absent a GF who is now my wife, I probably would have had a BF, but I wasn't about to break my GF's trust.

Guest Baby Rina

Personally I think its a little Bull Shit to assume that its a gender binary and not a fluid spectrum ... what about peeps who fall in the middle?

• Like 1

I began by stating "neurotypical" boys and girls, not because I believe in binary gender, but because a significant majority of people appear to be close enough to the dominant corners (male or female and heterosexual) of the continuum of gender and sexuality, and I believe that the study was small enough that they would likely only study such neurotypical people, and even if there were a few homosexuals or future transsexuals, they would not be recognised because these young children are probably not yet old enough to articulate it.