LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears In Public?

You've got to remember that wearing diapers is a sexual fetish for almost all of us. It's therefore a bit tricky showing them off in public.

For the most part wearing them under clothes is really really safe. Nobody ever notices, everyone else pretends not to notice. One in a million may comment on it, in that case they get a stern 'mind your own business'.

Sitting on a crowded public beach in just a diaper without at least trying to be discreet is not such a good idea. Go find a nudist beach, or somewhere more private.

Try turning up at that beach in your black leather bondage gear and see how quick you get arrested. Although people don't know it, you're getting the same satisfaction from your diapers. So if it's not isolated, don't do it.

To 'normal' people it's as bad as sitting down on a beach naked. I really don't want to see saggy boobs, or some guys dick flapping around in the breeze thank you all the same. Everyone else doesn't want to see your soggy diaper either.

Now, don't get me wrong. I understand the desire to stretch out on the sand in nothing but the diaper. I just don't think it's fair to inflict your sexual fetish on the public at large.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wear them if its not really great so know one will notice

I love to wear my diapers in public i try to find new discreet ways of letting people know that i am wearing a diaper like leaving my shirt tucked into the back of my diaper while walking through the mall

• 6 months later...
Guest Guest_stillindiapers_*

I wear diapers in public often, just the other day was at Wal-Mart checking out, the clerk was a cute gal. I messed my diapers, she just smiled and I told her " It feels good !" Turned me on. would love to meet a diapered lady so if there is any diapred ladies out there please e-mail me @ lovetoweardiapers@yahoo.com

I love to wear diapers in public, although when I go to work my disposable diapers won't hold up all day cause I'm more active, I probably need to try wearing some cloth diapers. I have had peaple notice the bulge under my pants and they do stare, but I just tell them to have a nice day and go about my day. :blush:

I did it for the first time today! I've always worn Depends which I consider WAY too noisy to wear out, but a friend sent me an Attends to try since I have trouble getting them where I am. I took the dog out for a walk, passed a few people (no one the wiser). I always thought I'd be more anxious or excited or something, but it wasn't really a huge deal. Maybe if I'd worn it to the mall I would've been a bit more paranoid. :whistling:

Guest Guest_dlbbyboy_*

I wore diapers on a cross country trip to OH from CA. it worked out pretty well, although i got pulled over for speeding. i was so worried because i was double diapered at the time, ready for a change and didnt want to have to get out of the car. i also was nervous when i was asked for lisence and registration because it meant i needed to lean over in front of the police officer to get in the glove box. i got off with a warning and continued on my way. wheni got close to my moms i had to stop at a truck stop to get cleaned up. it was difficult because i really didnt want to smell like diaper cream, baby powder or pee. on the return trip they came in real handy when traveling through kansas- that place has nothing! during the entire trip i went in and out of stores (gas station, walmart, restaraunts) the smartest thing i learned is never use your diaper while standing up, and then get in your car or you will have leaks. also learned that diaper cream is something you should use as a proactive measure, not reactionary. rashes are annoying and painful, especially when you have to hide it from your mom. no wonder baby's cry:( hopefully i can get x-plus for the next trip so i wont have a leak problem. i also wear out on odd ocasions for quick runs to the store and while doing laundry at the laundro-mat. nobody's ever hinted at knowing, so i guess it doesnt bother me much. i just get nervous if i see someone i know, because they all dont know that i wear, and they know that i cant and be in the military at the same time. :(

Only twice have I worn in public -- once I was going to the doctor's (just to get some blood pulled -- they forgot to do it at my appointment the day before). Nobody noticed, or had a clue, but I also had a coat tied around my waist.

The second time was in the middle of the wilderness. That's a different story... and as I like to keep some level of anonymity, I shall not recite it here...

And as for the chicks that hide them under skirts... gotta say, I'd be staring. Rap isn't always eloquent, but Sir Mix-A-Lot got it right.

I've worn out in public twice now, both times within the past week. I have some rather thin pull-ups, which are much more fabricy than plasticy, so they don't make much sound, and they're pretty thin. I put on some rather baggy pants, and while I could sortof see a difference at the front, it was barely noticeable. Someone would have to either know me really well, or know what a diaper bulge looks like, or perhaps both, to be able tell that something unusual was going on in my pants.

It felt nice, tho, once I got over my initial worry (despite having told myself repeatedly that I had nothing to worry about). It's not something I'd do every day, but nice once in a while.

I wear diapers 24/7 now for 9 years I have started to wet them in the last 4 years almost 24/7 I have a hard time wetting in them in bed but I wear X-plus with an tena serenity ultra plus or ultimate plus pad as a add protection - last me almost all day from 7am tell about 7pm.

i usually wear when i know im going to be out for a long time as ive grown quite a dependence on them (since ive noticed i some times wet with out realizing, untill at least half my bladder has emptied it self :blush: )

also i wear nappies round my friends house when i know we are gonna have a drink :beer: , and i dont wanna wake up wet on there sofa.

(try and explain that one :closedeyes: )

I've worn in public at several occassions over the last decade. Almost exclusively away from home as I do not want to run into anyone I know should there be an accident.

The first few times were quite interesting. I was travelling and actually wore them on the plane. Since I like window seats, it gave me the opportunity to not have to cross over my row mates for a bathroom break.

I've generally worn the thin ones for public use. Under jeans they are completely undetectable by me, hopefully to others as well. A snug pair of underwear helps silence any possible noise and provides something to wear when I decided to take it off.

So far never wore a diaper outside my own flat. ...till today! Woke up kinda late today, and pretty wet. :blush: Realized that I only had 10 minutes till the shop closed and really had to go, otherwise I wouldn't have had anything to eat for today (little explanation: in germany shops are generally not open on sundays, only some bakeries open in the morning hours, so if you need anything, you'll have to go then). Well, that fact didn't give me enough time for a diaper change either! Just jumped in my jeans with my wet diaper and off I went! Ever tried running in a really wet diaper? Gotta try it, feels kinda funny! B) Gosh, I was so afraid anybody would notice. Don't really think they did, tho. Felt quite good wearing a diaper outside, think I'll do it again. Guess I'll go in a dry one sometime soon, I don't want to have to waddle again, that's just a bit too obvious, I think. After all I'm just doing it for my personal fun and really don't want anybody to notice what I'm doing!

diapergirl marie

Guest Guest_diaper_boi_*

im a public baby now as i have had2 make a commitment to being a real ab. my gf said either do it full time or stop. so i think i called her bluff when i said full time. since that day which has been about 2months ago i no longer have access to any adult clothing.at first it was very daunting to go out but soon the necessity drives u to eventualy go. then its not so bad.

i have even had some positive comments too.

haqs any1 else done this sort of thing? i realise that this is very rare but would like c2 talk 2 others.

regards baby x

Yep i wear in public have for years only been busted twice in the whole time. I have changed man restrooms never had a prob.

Every once in while i will let it hang out just to see if anyone will say anything but no comments to date.............

C-Ya

Rocky :boxing:

Rocky what do mean you've been busted twice.

Well let me rephrase myself (i have only been “noticed” twice) I hope no one was thinking was actually hauled off the Jail LOLOLOL....

Once was in walmart back years ago some lady said something and the other was at foo fighters concert 2000-2001? A girl behind me said something and of course you can't hear anything, so i said what? And she just pulled my shirt down over it. I hand mistakenly tucked it in the waist band. DOH! :screwy: I wasn't sure what to do but never seen her again even though i did try to find her after the show to say thanks.

Drinking and diapering don't mix kids LOLOLOLOL

C-ya

Rocky :boxing: