LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Maximum Protection vs. Wings

When actually getting into this diaper fetish that I have held for so long, my first diapers ever I bought and hid from my parents were the Depends Maximum Protection. I actually came across a website that now sells a brand of diapers called "Wings" and I was just curious as to if anyone has ever tried those out? They supposedly have a blue wetness indicator like the depends; however, how is the absorbency on those? Also, which of the choices would most likely be plastic backed the "choice" ones or the "classic" ones?

Wings are the diapers that we use in the hospital, and they are pretty terrible. No standing leg gathers, and around the absorbency of a couple of tissues stacked on top of each other. I would spend the extra couple bucks and get something like Tranquility ATN. It's worth the extra investment.

warpiper said what I was going to. Tranquility ATNs are only 96 bucks for a case of 8 bags of 12 diapers

http://www.tranquilityproducts.com. 1-866-865-6101

they send free samples to.

Yeah the classic aren't to bad. Lots of padding that goes well into the wings. All they need is more sap and they would be a good diaper. Covidian has a great under pad out. They used them when i was at the hospital. They were strong enough to use to

Well, I called the website up and they had no idea which of those choices were plastic backed. The three choices were: classic, choice, choice plus. After finding another distributor, I found that the choice plus were the only ones that had plastic. I think the other two have a "breathable topsheet"; however, I always like to air on the side of caution since I would hate to pay for a pack, only to get the cloth-backed ones. I have made up my mind and I will be getting the Choice Plus ones.

Thanks for all the replies.

No I was actually wondering because I like to try all different kinds of diapers. I have tried multiple brands and even if I have to waste money to find out, I will. There is actually a website that sells a pack of 24 for $7.99 including shipping. The only thing I was wondering was whether there is any difference between the choice, choice plus, and the classic wings.

I think I will take Babytara's word and just call them up. Before calling, I just wanted to know if anyone on this site had an experience with them.

I have tried tranquility as well, but I hated those diapers. Very absorbent, but thin. I like my diapers with a good amount of wood pulp and SAP. Abenas were great until they started making stupid M4s and L4s. Those were the second diapers I had ever worn and it was when they still had the super and x-plus line. Right now, my favorite diapers would be the current attends waistband and Mckesson Stay Drys. These would be closely followed by the Tena Maxis.

If you didnt like the ATNs you wont like the wings or depends as they hold alot less than the ATNs.