LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Are 24/7

Guest Defender

There are enough folks here who are incon by something other than choice and frankly would rather not be that if the things you list really worked well for most people, they'd pursue them.

My grandma wore pull ups in the retirement home and she had Alzheimer's. She just wasn't able to go to the bathroom so she had to be taken to it by caretakers and the pull up was there in case they didn't get her to the bathroom in time. I don't know how often she had accidents. Plus I knew a seven year old boy in my school when I was 11 and 12 and he wore diapers and he was in a wheel chair due to being in a car accident and he couldn't talk and he drooled and couldn't sit up on his own or walk but he sure had the same intelligence as everyone else. I even knew a girl in my special ed class who wore them too and she used crutches and wore supporters on her ankles. She could talk and feed herself and do anything with her hands and climb and hold herself up. What about people with Spina Befida? I also knew a girl in my school with it and she wore them too and she was in a wheelchair. Do you think the parents were just being lazy and made their kids wear them? Why weren't the doctors doing anything about their incontinence? What are your thoughts on people who say they have been in them their whole lives and never out of them? Why would their doctors not ever try and fix it mmm?

Guest Defender
My grandma wore pull ups in the retirement home and she had Alzheimer's. She just wasn't able to go to the bathroom so she had to be taken to it by caretakers and the pull up was there in case they didn't get her to the bathroom in time. I don't know how often she had accidents. Plus I knew a seven year old boy in my school when I was 11 and 12 and he wore diapers and he was in a wheel chair due to being in a car accident and he couldn't talk and he drooled and couldn't sit up on his own or walk but he sure had the same intelligence as everyone else. I even knew a girl in my special ed class who wore them too and she used crutches and wore supporters on her ankles. She could talk and feed herself and do anything with her hands and climb and hold herself up. What about people with Spina Befida? I also knew a girl in my school with it and she wore them too and she was in a wheelchair. Do you think the parents were just being lazy and made their kids wear them? Why weren't the doctors doing anything about their incontinence?

People with Alzheimer disease are sometimes unaware about bathroom stuff and/or unable to get there in time, so yes...a just in case pullup. I said earlier I am talking about fully aware people IE: the guy who works at an office that is incontinent and has to wear diapers 24/7. that understand the concept that they have to pee. Some autistic, Alzheimer people don't get it or unable to learn. Example they would pull out catheters or not take their bladder medications. So they just stick a diaper on them as you would an newborn infant who knows nothing of anything around them.

Kids with Spina Bifida can and do learn to self cath, but some with cognitive issues may not be able to learn the concept of toilet training. Most adults with Spina Bifida probably kicked the diapers out when they were 12 year olds or less "Most cognitively unaffected children with Spina Bifida can learn to self-catheterize. This is often taught to children in the elementary years. Once a child learns this technique, he/she is normally able to transition to typical underwear instead of diapers. What it means is they will need more time to use the restroom than their non-affected peers.

. Also have you been on the incontinent forums like depend.com and what are your thoughts on them using diapers as a solution?

Hmm a lot, including yourself since you seem to have been there, are AB/DL and go on there to fantasize and if they are for real, then most of them are wearing Depends for temporary problems like pregnancy or prostate cancer after surgery.

"Plus I knew a seven year old boy in my school when I was 11 and 12 and he wore diapers and he was in a wheel chair due to being in a car accident and he couldn't talk and he drooled and couldn't sit up on his own or walk but he sure had the same intelligence as everyone else."

He was 7 and that kind of shape......figure it out. A lot of healthy kids are that age that wet the bed and wear diapers.

I remember on the Howard Stern show, Howard asked Dana Reeves if she had to change Christopher Reeves diapers. She said for a small while yes, but he doesn't use those anymore. Look at the shape he was in(RIP) and never stayed in a diaper.

What are your thoughts on people who say they have been in them their whole lives and never out of them? Why would their doctors not ever try and fix it mmm?

They grew up in the 70's? apparently not in the modern world where wearing a diaper for incontinence is highly the last resort.

it sounds like you're ashamed of yourself. That's all I read in your posts. It's like you've heard that the word no with the answers so often, you overlook people who actually do have a physical need, and preferred that method. Now you get the time of your life to tell people know. I see how it is!

If so many incontinent people are AB/DLs then why are so many adult diapers not AB theme?

you're not going to get through someone who's as thickheaded and as self loathing as this guy appears to be. He's too involved in trying to knock down your opinion to see if it has anything valid to contribute.

you're not going to get through someone who's as thickheaded and as self loathing as this guy appears to be. He's too involved in trying to knock down your opinion to see if it has anything valid to contribute.

Not only are they not AB thememd but medical personnel go out of their way to avoid baby implications. I suspect that this is because they wish to avoid any connection between medicine and anything that could be sexually charged or connote approval of any "kink" to, if nothing else, keep the peace by being very neutral. In their catalogh, A. C. Medical says of many of their printed panties that they are used in institutions to minimize the negative aspects of such matters by being a bit cheerful in appearance

• 2 weeks later...

Big deal *I* have two warning points. Granted, one of them is a bit old and the shine is worn off but I earned those warning points and they will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers