LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends discontinued?

DLmach

I may have missed something or this is old news but are Depends still being made? Specifically the adjustable ones? Last time I was in a CVS I only found a CVS brand adjustable pack, no Depends. Then I was just looking online and they don't seem to sell them anymore. Whats the deal with that?

It's the largest brand of adult protection produced in America since it's made by the same company that produces Huggies; I personally wouldn't mind leaving out Depend since it's the only true brand I can ever get my hands on.

yeah the depend DIAPERS are basically an online thing now since everyone apparently prefers pullup's which I don't understand since (as previously mentioned) they are a PAIN to change.

I did some research on this last night after my wife couldn't find my depends at the store and it appears they are no longer carrying them in any of my usual stores. They appear to carry the small/medium, but not the large size. This is the same in the stores and online stores. I guess I'll have to switch brands or order online....

I know some people here think depends suck, but I happen to like them, so whatever.

I used to use depends 'overnights' all the time, as it was all I knew existed at the time. :blush: I liked how they fit and capacity was "ok'. A couple of things i didn't like was the lower tape was unneeded, and bugged me, so I stopped using it :P and they were L*O*U*D :o the crinkle factor (for me anyways) was off the charts. I haven't tried the 'new' ones and havn't bought them in several years, so they might have changed somewhat, I don't know. it's just sad that another brand is off the shelves and people are left with more questionable products...oh well. :(

Let's all hate on Depends...especially after they changed the name to "Depends Tabbed Protection"...

Yes, they still make them...yes, they are cheap....

But, they have the interesting advantage that if you toss a Serenity Pee pad, ultimate absorbency in the front, you have something half-way decent and half-way discreet.

I checked on Walmart online, the store by me apparently has 1 bag of Depends in Large. Walmart is too sketchy as far as the possibility of running into people I know, and who knows if that 1 bag even exists..its probably buried somewhere.

the last time I checked, my local Wal-Mart had them but only in the mediums. The medium tape tap diapers of 22. I lost a lot of weight went from mediums to large for awhile now I'm back to mediums. so I'm happy for now if my Wal mart will continue to have them despite depends new products. I know it's up to every Wal mart what they want. I think my Wal mart will continue to continue them.

Now, I don't wear Depends (I have a few times in the past) so I don't really care too much about this situation, but instead of everyone wondering about it, why doesn't someone contact the company and ask them why they suddenly can't find their diapers in stores that usually carry them?