LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could have a date with any celebrity and have them diapered, who would it be?

Me, personally? I'll take Maggie Gyllenhaal! We already know she's been a submissive in "Secretary". Might as well add to that a diapering session (with a harsh paddling). . That would be my dream diaper date.

~Diapered Birdie 2013

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

hmmmmmmmmm Milla Jovovich or Christina Ricci. Bother seem like honestly really awesome people that I could have lots of laughs with and would just be fun to be around diapered or not. ^_^

Drew Barrymore :wub: She's just one of my favorite people, simply because she has survived so much, and come out on top. Very down to earth, cute, sexy, and seems to have a bit of a 'little girl' going on as well ;) Don't know if she would wear or not, but just having the privilege and opportunity to spend time with her would be awesome! *sigh*

• Like 1

I would have to say either Drew Barrymore or Jennifer Aniston. I would love to just be able to go on a date with one of them, but to have that person also wear a diaper would be amazing.

I changed my mind. Taylor Swift diapered. She could use a break from breaking up with guys just to write a song. How bout getting diapered and spanked and REALLY have something to cry about? lol Just kidding. Sort of. :P

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk