LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NappyzRNorml - not just fighting for rights, but fun as well!

Perhaps our leg is being royally pulled

Let me quote Steve McGarrett of Hawaii Five-0 "Danno; we've been had"

Not a single thing the OP said even hinted at him being an ABDL

It was put in the "Lifestyle Discussion" forum, not the "Incontinence" forum. One could legitimately draw the conclusion that it covered ABDL and the undies shots implied x-treme ABDL

Would I look for tiaras in an Army-Navy Surplus store or find pictures of Coney Island hot dogs in a dress catalog?

Whether or not ABDL is "socially acceptable" means nothing to me. In fact, I find that whole subject to be puerile. I do it behind closed doors or in limited social situation. The only persons who would want to make a public issue of it are the immature who need the approval of others to give them a reason to live, or those who want to bring private matters into the public square because they are either too immature to make the distinction or need some cuase to give their pathetic little lives some kind of (artificial) value. Then there are those who just want to cash in on it either financially or psychologically. Most of this falls into the category of Get a Lifer. Actually, you do not "get" a life or "find yourself" You MAKE a life and MAKE yourself and all this pre-occupation with social matter is just jive and a distraction

Besides I thought this was all about incontinence

• Like 1

No, diapers are for incontinent people of all ages, and THAT much should be obvious to everyone. You say nobody would ridicule a 40 year old incontinent person (so wrong it's almost hilarious), but what about an incontinent 30 year old, or 20 year old, or high schooler, or a pre-teen? Nowadays, only a kindergartener or the most ignorant of jocks would ridicule someone for being in a wheelchair or wearing glasses, so why shouldn't the same go for diapers?

Do you even read what I write?

And yes, I do not know a SINGLE person who ridicule a 40 year old incontinent person. They would feel pity, sure, but that is not the same thing as ridicule. I am sure there exists people who would ridicule them, but I do not know any such people. And I don't care about highschoolers. They don't count. In highschool you get ridiculed for ANYTHING. I am talking about adults.