LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gags!

ServantGirl_Katy

For those that must breathe - consider using a golf practice ball with multiple holes (think of it as a mouth size whiffle ball).

Only real problem with these type of gags is keeping the mouth hydrated. For a few minutes not much of a problem - but for more

serious long term wear have some kind of misting device. A dry sore throat is not comfortable. An O ring gag or dental clamp is

an extreme application of this.

In another application consider having a feeding/air hose through the gag. Nice in that an alternate form or breathing is now

available in case of nasal congestion. And the hose could be used as a way to provide fluids or if large enough liquid food to

the restrained individual. Give some thought to feeding some really good stuff whether the individual likes it or not. A nice

feedbag of castor oil or laxative liquid administered to the heavily diapered individual with locking diaper cover and thumbless

mittens to prevent tampering with the procedure would be so cute. As the tummy roars and body waste empties into the diapers the

individual could be made to walk the 'Baby Elephant Walk' trying to find any form of relief and it won't be the dance of the

sugar plum fairies although a diapered tutued gagged individual would be quite the scene !

Another kind of gag for personal satisfaction to the dominate one is the double ended penis gag. One small penis nub goes in the

mouth while a monster of a cock extends out for servicing the master. These have a collar type of belt fastening at the back of the

head with a tab for a small lock. I have one of these and have modified it with an internal hose for breathing. The rubbery penis

is not terribly pleasing to suck on so coating it with some flavored stuff is recommended or you can be mean and use your own

juices !

Then there are the old not so expensive gags using panties pantyhose or what ever happens to be hand - stuff it in the mouth and

secure with duct tape or some kind of twine/string fastened at the back of the head. What ever happens to be hand could easily be

a Pacifier - perhaps the larger the better. With the individual restrained with cuffs or thumbless mittens the effort to remove

the gag could be rendered MUTE which if what you are trying to accomplish.

So no more BACK TALK - or as in one story the author used super glue to the pacifier and the subject was forced to wear it till the

glue lost it bonding !

This being the time of Halloween the use of various colored gags is most appropriate - the more vibrant and neon flashing colors

would be the ultimate high light in gag wear. Think of a small battery operated flashing light in place of the mouth clearly showing

that the individual is speechless and using red or pink really the hallmark of shame ! Happy Halloween !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm obsessed with duct tape. Stuff the mouth, tear 8 strips of tape, start by creating "x" shape over the mouth, then place two pieces under the chin pulling it upward as placing and then finish placing the other strips from the bottom of the nose down to just slightly under the chin. I then like to finish with a few tight wraps around the head. At times I will take a Pampers size 6 and pull it over it all and tape it in place. I love doing gags. Bondage isn't bondage without it.

Another fav of mine......wrap a small handkerchief in a bandana and roll tight. Insert like a cleave gag and tie tight. Take electrical tape and wrap around the head twice then take another small handkerchief and wedge it between the lips and then continue wrapping with electrical tape to hold it in.

And Wayney, I've actually had that first duct tape configuration and dig it quite a bit, but never tried the handkerchief cleave + electrical tape, but I'm noting it down for the future.

Be cautious with wrapping the electrical tape. Even though I like things pulled tight, electrical tape can pull even tighter durning the wrapping. Cleave gags are easy to push out even when tied tightly. The tape stops that then stuffing another handkerchief between the lips followed by more wrap is quite silencing. I could demonstrate if you'd like. Haha.

Gotta tell ya, this is the first I've ever encountered this in the diaper community. I honestly thought I was unique having a diaper fetish and a bondage fetish with emphasis on gags. Even the sites that try and cross these two come up way short. I can recognize a cheap poorly placed gag, much like on tv, very easily and it ruins the scene immediately for me. Even the type of duct tape used is annoying. Some tapes have no flex. These are the most commonly used in movies and tv and are very poor, less sticky tape. I've found that Dollar General has thee best tape for tape gags by far. Duck tape brand doesn't do well nor does the Gorilla brand. To be effective the tape must flex for best adhering and application.

The tape and gags used in TV setting are no doubt just a show and tell factor.

Not the real real thing ! The producers have issues of actor safety and insurance

liability. Also there is not a great deal of time to do an elaborate gagging - so

something superficial will do - "Time is Big Time $Money$"!

I do hope that everyone is practicing "SAFE GAGGING" and nothing goes awry !

Would hate to miss the fantastic exploits of those writing and replying (posting) !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm disappointed. This died off to quickly. Where did everyone go!! Come out I wanna play.

They were GAGGED into submission !

What did you expect when you cut off speech and the individual is quite content to be in fully loaded diaper which he can mess

in but can not mess with and can not communicate "Politely" that a change is needed. The thumbless mittens keep prying fingers

out of trouble trying to remove the "LOCKING" diaper cover and the GAG.

I just love to see an individual or be that individual with a very short diaper showing PINK baby doll dress with oodles of

petticoats thrusting the waist out like a tutu and the cute white frilly ankle sox and mary jane shoes.

Oh my lions tigers and bears and I can not squeak out a "HELP" !

Gotta tell ya, this is the first I've ever encountered this in the diaper community. I honestly thought I was unique having a diaper fetish and a bondage fetish with emphasis on gags. Even the sites that try and cross these two come up way short. I can recognize a cheap poorly placed gag, much like on tv, very easily and it ruins the scene immediately for me. Even the type of duct tape used is annoying. Some tapes have no flex. These are the most commonly used in movies and tv and are very poor, less sticky tape. I've found that Dollar General has thee best tape for tape gags by far. Duck tape brand doesn't do well nor does the Gorilla brand. To be effective the tape must flex for best adhering and application.

• Like 1

I remember the first time a tv show aroused me. I can't remember the show but the scene was a robber role playing an electrician. He entered the home, located the home owner laying at the pool in her bathing suit. He quickly subdued her with duct tape. Hands taped behind the back, ankles taped and of course mouth taped. I love how he drug her into the house after binding her. She was squirming with that "help me" muffled sound coming from under that tape. I can't remember what happened next.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had my mouth duct taped shut before. I've also had my pacifier tied really tight around my head so it muffled some sound. But, I've never had the pleasure of having a real gag in. I really want to get one to try out, because the idea of forcibly being muffled is a huge turn on.