LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Superio Briefs

Just got my pack of Wellness Superio diapers. Got an interesting feel to the cover. Kinda wished I had more time to test these out ;). These are advertised for "active" people, they certainly thin enough. Might have to try these on my walk on Sunday.

I haven't had any issues with the tapes so far. But I got them when I was getting ready for bed, so I didn't have them on for very long and didn't use them. I thought about using them at work tonight, but I probably would have filled them before I got out here. (Yes I fill diapers, but only in the privacy of my apartment.) I might test them more when I get home, depending on what I feel like at 7 am. But I'll really run them through on my day off.

So I see other people have had tape issues and leakage issues. I still really like this diaper and purchase it regularly but have noticed the defects. This is common with smaller manufactures and hopefully regular sales will allow them to invest in better equipment.

Day off, and I've had a chance to really wet them. Liking the way they feel when they are soaked, but definitely thicker than they were to start. May have to put this on my favorites. However it does start to get heavy after a while, not to mention that one of the tapes is slightly loose. Still does rank high for my "needs". ;)

They work ok but the tapes don't work good. I used packing tape on the second one I wore and worked out.

I wear cloth diapers 90 percent of the time and use disposables in a bind.