LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

whats the deal with life

Bleh.....yeah that seems to be an apropraite word to describe the way i feel. My GF broke up with me for some other guy who is half my size and doesnt even care about her he just wants her for sex, but you know what if thats what she wants out of a relationship then i dont need her, i just feel like im all alone everyday, even at work, sometimes its like im invisable. especially to females.......gah... i cant stand being passed over, if the people that act like they cant see me would just try to get to know me they might actually see im a great person to be around, but sadly thats not the case, I could say something, but eh whats the use, i just try and try and nobody cares, you think you can trust some people and you cant, you just get stabbed in the back, but im not a mean person so im not going to try to get back at them, i just wish for once in my life something could go well for longer than just a few weeks or a month, i dont want to give up but sometimes it just seems like thats the only option, so i dont know what to do, probably doesnt matter what i do, nobody cares, darn i just realized i think i mispelt a word......anyway, i wish i could find that one person, i dont know what ive done to go through the stuff im going through, probably my own doing, but its sucks to feel alone every day, and everyday feels like a monday.

know the feeling. I think I would almost rather be ignored by the women though instead of dealing with always being friendzoned while they go out with men who use them and abuse them in a non bdsm sense and just makes them miserable. *shrugs*

So the girls go to the guys who mistreat them, then they break up, and then they both do the same thing all over again with someone else expecting different results. You may recognize that last sentence as a definition of something ;) For me anyway, that is a turn-off in a potential mate. Yes, that limits me a lot, but I'd rather have limited good choices than a bag full of mostly bad choices B) YMMV.