LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am checking out of DD fourms for a while.

annee

I think I have been too open about our life and my feelings. Plus we are getting ready for some big changes in our lives. We are going to finally tie the knot. We both have to do a lot of things to get ready as we are also going out of town for at least 6 weeks. For are honeymoon. We have a business to take care of as well. To tell the truth he has to take care of because it went way over my head. But he takes good care of that monster.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this Anne, and 'm sorry to hear this hurt you :( the person that sent this has a problem of boundaries and knowing the difference between fantasy and reality. If you go into your screen name, a drop down menu will appear and a button labeled "manage ignore preferences", click on that and in the new window you can enter the abusive persons screen name and choose how to ignore them,

"Posts Signature Messenger Chats"

Just click on all of them and you wont hear from them anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened, but this is the internet, and one has to keep that in mind. There are rude or insensitive and thoughtless selfish people out there who just don't 'get it". :screwy:

I know you are busy, and have many things to attend to in your upcoming events, but if you leave or take time off because of this thoughtless persons message, all you do is let him win. I hope you can ignore this and move on, and leave him in the dust where he belongs, and keep visiting here and keep us updated with your interesting life :)

YOU 2 are lucky to have each other and I hope you have a joy filled life together in the future.

I am also sure that what you have makes many people jealous with envy that they don't have something this special, but it happens.

Again, I hope you can move beyond this and continue to work towards a happy future with the one who means the most to you :)

congrats and keep on keeping on. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I shared a loving marriage both in the adult world and my baby life,my wife/mummy never worried about what others thought just our happiness and I miss it a lot amongst other things.I get a warm smile when I read your posts and personally I will miss them but if they are causing you problems stop.Wish you all the luck in your marriage and sod everyone else.BBG

• Like 1

Good luck, I am sure the two of you are going to be happy together. Have a great honeymoon. Also sorry to hear that someone on here sent you that horrible pm, that would creep me out for sure.

Thank you for all the kind words of support. I have been going crazy with all that is going on. I can not believe all the details I have to deal with. We have made a plan of dividing up all the details. All of this has been going on at the same time we have been spiting up are business into a bunch of

Yes and its about time we were going to get married a year ago. But at last it is going to happen as she says all the time life is too short. I know that I am totally the most blessed person I know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...