LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questionairre

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you?) Um, let's go with Ralph, or maybe Ron. Rudy?

What country are you in at the moment? U.S.

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Straight

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 42 . . . oh God.

Are you a morning person? Absolutely not. Is anyone?

Do you drink or take any drugs? Drink very little, no drugs. I'm too old for that crap.

Do you live at home? Yes, if you mean my home. :)

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? 100% DL. I just don't get the AB stuff. Sorry.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? I really can't remember, but I'm confident it was pretty early.

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you interested in diapers? I think I was around four. I started young.

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Yes, but wants nothing to do with it.

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Absolutely not.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Yes, in a heartbeat. My life would be so much simpler. And if I really didn't have the desires, I wouldn't miss it.

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? The key to it all--poverty, crime, immigration, war, terrorism--is economics. Get people money and jobs and everything gets better.

If the world was going to end in 5 minutes what would you do? Find my wife and hold her tight. Oh, and then crap my pants out of sheer terror.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I'd love to be as thin as I was when I was 20 and as wise as I am now. Oh, I'm very, very wise.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? I really can't pick one, but I'm loving the latest Michael Buble CD, "It's Time" and Creed's "Weathered."

Do you drive? Yes, more than I'd like. Are you in education of some sort? Actually, yes.

If you have a job, what is it, if you don't have a job, what do you do? Sorry, I really can't give details. Let's just say I'm a teacher of sorts.

Love the poll! Great idea!

-RMS

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Jonny

What country are you in at the moment? USA

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 26

Are you a morning person? Not really

Do you drink or take any drugs? nope

Do you live at home? No

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? Mostly DL with some AB, who wouldn't want to be Pampered?!

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? 15

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 5, my parents kept a few diapers in my room "just in case", but unfortunately I never took advantage of them.

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Single

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Man I hope not.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Yeah, it would be a LOT easier to find a girl if I didn't have this fetish/lifestyle/whatever.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I would say 7, but frankly I don't want to go through school ever again.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? "Brother"

Do you drive?Yes

Are you in education of some sort? Nope

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Work in communications

Do you play Video Games? Spend too much time on my PC

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? too unique--can't say.

What country are you in at the moment? USA

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 26

Are you a morning person? Not really

Do you drink or take any drugs? nope

Do you live at home? No

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? Mostly DL with some AB, who wouldn't want to be Pampered?!

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? still sleep with my lion.

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 5

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Single

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? hope not.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? not really, with my disability either way it's difficult to find a gf. been single since 15.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I would say 7-9, but school sux.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? "wanted dead or alive"

Do you drive? can drive, but no vehicle

Are you in education of some sort? Not atm

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? unemployed

Do you play Video Games? Star wars galaxies

Fave movie? the star wars series

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you)? Family: Daniel, friends: Dan

What country are you in at the moment? the States

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? bi

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 23

Are you a morning person? I'm more of an afternoon person

Do you drink or take any drugs? Drink on occasion, no drugs....not even over the counter

Do you live at home? Sorta

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? AB, but I've been leaning towards more DL, would rather take care of someone

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? somewhere in the teens

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 6ish

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? well, my ex didn't, but I'm single at the moment

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? nope

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Yes and no, I have some cool friends because of it, but it's still hard to find a significant other that would be understanding

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? Make the governments tell all.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Um.....probably depend on who I'm with at the time.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? Wouldn't mind going back to 15 and re-doing a couple things.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Boulevard of Broken Dreams.....seems to fit my life at the moment.

Do you drive? Very well, have managed to cheat death at least twice because of my driving.

Are you in education of some sort? Kinda, I'm taking a course for my state exam

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Well technically I have 2 at the moment. One is with the records department for the local Sheriff's office (which in about 3 weeks I will be giving them my 2 weeks notice, technically I start this Friday), the other is with a Health/Life insurance group for which I will be doing sales with an almost unlimited income potential

You dont have to answer all questions, please answer and then add + one more question at the end of the questionaire for the next person. Please add more to any section you want or add sections! :)

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Richie/Rich/oi

What country are you in at the moment? England

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Straight, as far as i know!

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 20, next year.

Are you a morning person? Not at all!

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink sometimes, and smoke marijuana sometimes to. Bad.

Do you live at home? Yes.

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? Hard to say, I've been to both sides of spectrum, i have to say AB.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? 12

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 6ish

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Single, working on it :P

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Hell no!

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? At the moment, i would have to say yes, because im alone on this one, i dont know anyone else in real life who is like this!

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? I would take away all the money in the world and make everyone share and be logical about the way the world works. Money is power afterall.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Hold on tight, tell my family i love them and stare at the sky.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 10, nothing to worry about, you have nothing but fun all the time, a good year for me.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Bad Moon Rising

Do you drive? Learning

Are you in education of some sort? Just finished!

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I work in a shop.

My real name is Daniel Ray Rioja, but mostly I go by Dan.

I live in the U.S. in the state of Utah.

I am straight.

I will be 25 on the 29th of Sept.

I really am quite cheerful in the morning, but as the day rolls on and I come home from work I get grumpy as hell.

I don't take any drugs execpt prescription drugs which are for depression, I do drink but it's more socially then anything.

I do live at home (so to speak) but I have an apartment on the back of our property.

I'd have to say I am an AB, I love doing baby things along with my diaper wearing!

I believe I was around 7 or 8 when I stopped sleeping with my teddy, but here I am doing it again.

I was probably 7 when I started getting interested in diapers. My sister wore diapers at a late age because she wet the bed and I started to sneek some of her diapers.

Sadly I don't have a partner yet, I'm hopeing to recruit one, but we'll see.

Unfortunatly some of my family does know it and are not to happy about it, but who cares.

At the moment I don't think I would change this part of me, I am happy now, it is sometimes lonely when I think about having a relationship with a women, but maybe someday I'll find her.

I think I'd have to take away the money of celebrites and spread it around to more needy people (say the homeless). Of course I'd have to have a small percentage.

The world is ending in five minutes?!, run for your lives!!

If I could choose any age I would choose to be 4, because at that time in my life I was going through treatments for cancer and I wasn't able to enjoy that time of my life, plus I would still be in diapers at that point and that's a plus!

At the moment my favorite song is "Danni California" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, hey it has my name in it!

Yes, I do drive, nothing is more relaxing than driving my Oldsmobile Alero at 100mph down the freeway, with a radar detector of course!

Yes, I take classes at a local community college at the moment.

I work at my uncles' veteranarian hospital for now, till I can get somthing better.

Yeah, I know it`s going to be hard finding a job afterwards, not exactly a newsflash there. Of course I could have chosen to study something that gave me great career opportunities; "Hell, this is so damn mindnumbing and tedious, but hey, as long as I get to make big cash, I`m willing to go to the brink of utter boredom and meaninglessness for it!!" Maybe that`s your mindset belinda, not mine. I will enjoy the personal fulfillment the studying of philosophy gives me, and worry about finding a job afterwards. Relevance, taste and meaning first, worries about income second.

Question: What do you do when a philosopher knocks on your door?

Answer: Pay him for the pizza. ;)

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Ken or Kenny

What country are you in at the moment? US

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 34

Are you a morning person? I hate mornings

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink and every now and then a little coke

Do you live at home? Yeah, I live at my home

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? Both, more towards the dl side but sometimes I need to let the baby out

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? about 6

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 6 or 7

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? No partner at the moment

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Ex wife knows

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Not sure

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? Don't know

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Hug my kids

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I like my age now, I've learned more about life in the last five years and wouldn't want to give that up.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? "Fall Back Down" by Rancid

Do you drive? Too much

Are you in education of some sort? Full time student

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I work in admitting at a hospital

My question:

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? For me its Egypt

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Morv... or my first name

What country are you in at the moment? US

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Straight mostly... a still unexplored attraction to the more feminine of transexuals

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 35 by my count, 25 by the governments

Are you a morning person? only if I haven't gone to bed yet

Do you drink or take any drugs? I'm a practicing alcoholic (I stop when I can), and will occasionally do shrooms. I'd smoke pot and give up the rest, buy work tests for that.

Do you live at home? Where else would one live, but at home? At away?

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? DL with the stipulation that my interest is in diapers on the woman

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? not sure... blurry memory of childhood

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 14

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? No partner at the moment

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? No.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Mu

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? If there were something broken, would the world let me know?

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Take it standing up

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? Sixty four thousand, three hundred and thirty five. To the best of my knowledge, nobody else has been that age yet.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Terrapin Station (Grateful Dead) performed by Phish in Virginia Beach in 1997

Do you drive? And walk, jog, ride a bike, and occasionally crawl (but it really takes a good woman to get me to do that)

Are you in education of some sort? I don't believe education ever really stops.

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do?I work in a residential setting with dually diagnosed emotionally disturbed and developmentally disabled individuals

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? The Andes in South America... love to backpack some of that

My question:

Does a dog possess Buddah nature?