LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Restrooms Experience & Random Situations

I hate public restrooms. First of all, I'm slightly pee shy. Second of all, women's restrooms are more often filthy than not. And lastly, I sometimes don't get enough notice before I have to go. I wear recreationally, but if I'm going to be out and about all day, I would consider being diapered for convenience and security of dry pants. I'm just too shy to do that often.

• 8 months later...

Only changed my wet diaper at a public restroom once! It was at a CVS Pharmacy! I was hanging out with a hommie and I didn't want him to notice my sagging diaper! Just ran in with 3 wipes in my pocket and a diaper stuffed in my pants at my waist! They had a trashcan luckily! The funniest thing was as i was leaving the female clerk in her mid 20's smiled at me and told me I smelled good! Scented wipes!

I hate changing in public restrooms. But if you wear 24/7 you get used to/ learn how to be discrete(ish). And also realize that no one really cares (or notices).. Sure tapes are noisy. But people auto ignore the stuff/movements/bags/noises that happen. Attitude is "I don't know nor do I want to know"

I found this to be the case even in small work environments- people just don't care, and literally go out of there to not pay attention.

If anything- disposing is the hardest. Come prepared with odor (and color). Shielded bags, you'll be fine.

Take a slim backpack. And if need be toss the odor shielded bag in the car for discrete disposal. (For small environments).

I've changed in them before. Don't like it too much. I greatly prefer Starbucks because they always have private locking rooms even though it's sometimes embarrassing to waddle in past the baristas. I always buy something after as well.

One time in a more "public" bathroom, I had to change with a guy waiting outside the stall for me to finish. I could tell he was listening or even glancing in and I was embarrassed (and humiliation isn't a fun for me).

Another time I had to change at one at a public beach. It was partially a changing room for the swimming area so the stalls were quite spacious. But it was also rather crowded. I was very wet and needed a change though and had little other option. I was also going to meet some friends who didn't know about my habit. So I took it off by sitting on the toilet, sliding my diaper down with my shorts and underwear and then carefully undoing the tapes while it was nestled down in my clothes. I don't think anyone noticed. But then iI didn't want to carry it out so I stuffed it back behind the toilet. Probably not the kindest thing to do to the janitor but I was desperate and embarrassed.

Sence I wear 24/7 and use 24/7 changing in public restrooms is one thing that was a challenge. I wouldn't say I'm used to it by now. Sence I am a male only problem I find very embarrassing is when their is not a single garbage can in the men's restroom. And I am finding this more commonly as everyone is changing to hand dryers. What do they expect us males that have incontinence issues to do with our used male guards or used diapers and even when we change our child where do we put their used diapers and wipes?

You could always mail it anonymously to the place's manager, along with a note asking them to dispose of it properly since you couldn't lacking a trash can in the men's room :ph34r: Betcha they would have one in there the next time you showed up ;)

• Like 1

I had a funny public restroom experience yesterday. I was out meeting like minded people so I went padded with one spare. I ended staying out for lunch AND dinner. Just before dinner I really needed a change. I had both diapers on and one was really wet so I wanted to take it off. I was at a RIDICULOUSLY packed mellow mushroom pizza joint, and they only had 1 stall and one urinal in the bathroom. Needless to say it was always being used. I went in and waited patiently for the handicap stall. Once Inside there was a man who refused to move out of the way so I could close the door, he said I didn't look disabled. The nerve of some people. I eventually got him to move and closed the door. It was hardly worth the effort because the slits in-between the doors were huge. There may as well not been a door at all. Accepting my lack of privacy I pulled my shorts down, revealing my super wet baby print bambino diapers. I tried to tug the wet diaper off, but it wouldn't budge so I ripped the tapes off and everyone who has changed in a bathroom knows how loud that is. I made sure my dry diaper was secure and rolled up the dirty one. There was no trash in the stall so I took my football of a diaper and proudly dumped it in the trash outside, practically daring the man from earlier to say something. I wasn't going to take his shit and thankfully he just gave me a judging look as I walked out.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only had positive experiences using restrooms for diaper changes, but in each instance I was changing from boxers into a diaper prior to a drive or flight.