LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where U Hide Nappies And Dispose Of Used Ones?

Me av no problems and don't av 2 hide em, cos i live in my own flat!! :)

And binning em is easy too----i always av too many supermarket bags so i use two of em for wet and bout 6 for anyting alse. :unsure:

i just put my dirty diapers in a black plastic bag and bin them in a big garbage bin thing xD

and i store my diapers in the bottom shelf of my wardrobe

I keep my nappies in a drawer under my bed thats hard to get to, plus I have a lock on my door to keep pesky people out. Wish I had my own place though :unsure:

I tie my used nappies up in nappy sacks you can get from Boots. They're made for baby nappies but you can just about get adult ones in :) They then all go into a bin in my room that I empty at the end of each day.

I hide my diapers in a draw not no one looks in and that i dont use much of. I get rid of my diapers by putting them in a big diaper "giene" all it is, is a old trash can with a lid and when the diapers get to much in there i just dump them in the trash and throw the trash away. :rolleyes:B):lol:

I hide mine under my bed in a bag and I throw a sweater over them so in case anyone should come in a look at the bag, it will look as though nothing is there...sneaky B) . As far as getting rid of them I usually wear them to bed and get up an hour before anyone else so I can mess them in the bathroom and then throw them in the dumpster.

• 5 weeks later...

I keep my diapers on the top shelf of my closet. I dispose of used ones in a diaper pail and throw them out in the weekly trash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have no need to hide them as i live alone, and i use nappy sacks and throw in rubbish bin,. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have had several places I hide diapers. I have a lot of legos and some were in bags to keep differnet sets from mixing with the rest. Anyway, I would have these buckets and put a number of diapers in the bucket, then have the legos on top of them so they were hidden. Eventually I had to move these to another spot as my mom wanted to move some stuff around in my closet. One of the most innovative and interesting things I found to hide them in is an old bean bag chair that no one uses (it kind of has a small rip in it), also it kind of keeps my cat out this huge lego bucket, so my folks aren't going to be messing with that. Another place where I keep them currently is this desk drawer, I hated having to go into the bean bag and dealing with all those pebble thingies, so I have the diapers in the desk drawer with tons of papers on top of them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dlbaby823

I have an empty box in my closet that is perfect, and for messy ones, just get a ziplock bag and hide untill u can get rid of it :P

I live alone now, but when I lived with my parents I hid the new ones in a bag in the closet. The used ones I would hide in a black plastic bag under the bed. The next morning I would stop at a local apartment complex and throw the bag into their dumster. If you only have on to throw away, you can put it in a paper bag and throw it away at a gas station, they gave garbage cans next to the pumps or fast food places also have outside trash cans.

I should write down some of the ideas on this thread!

Right now I limit myself to messing old undies every now & then - but I'm on the cusp of going out & getting some diapers for the 1st time.

I share my house with my mother & she sometimes ventures into my bedroom for this or that... Diapers are not something I'd like her to find during a search for a light bill or some additional laundry she wants to add to make a full load… :blush:

• 1 month later...
Guest David London 36

Hello, I looked at your profile, you look cute !

I'm David, a daddy type in London, 36, I love ab girls dl girls etc

I'm very genuine, and would love to have a chat with you sometime.

Best wishes

David

And binning em is easy too----i always av too many supermarket bags so i use two of em for wet and bout 6 for anyting alse. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guest David London 36

Sorry, my e-mail is yessir31@hotmail.com

Hello, I looked at your profile, you look cute !

I'm David, a daddy type in London, 36, I love ab girls dl girls etc

I'm very genuine, and would love to have a chat with you sometime.

Best wishes

David

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guest diapered469

an ex-gf gave me this 2-drawer file cabinet that locks. I keep my fresh and used diapers in there until I have a chance to throw them out. It's a bummer when i leave them in too long tho, cuz my new diapers smell like old pee-pee. gross! ;)

an ex-gf gave me this 2-drawer file cabinet that locks. I keep my fresh and used diapers in there until I have a chance to throw them out. It's a bummer when i leave them in too long tho, cuz my new diapers smell like old pee-pee. gross! ;)

that's what I used until I told my family that I was wearing them. Never stored the used ones there though

I use a 20 litre plastic bucket for used diapers, the sort with a sealing lid you can buy paint in. Got it brand new from a hardware store, cheap. Advantages: no smells (its airtight), and it just looks like a bucket if friends come over.