LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where U Hide Nappies And Dispose Of Used Ones?

I keep mine hidden in two guitar cases that i slide under my bed. Since nobody would expect to open my guitar cases and find a bunch of diapers, nobody would be suspicious of it at all.

I keep my used ones in a plastic garbage bag in a drawer that i never use, and throw them away whenever i get the chance.

gotta love forums! you dont use the search function, you get flamed for reposting a current topic! if you do, you get flamed for bumping old topics!!! =P i just cant win.

=P hehe jk

i hide new ones in the bottom of the wardrobe behind other stuff. i put used ones in the rubbish bin under other stuff. living on my own would make life easier - or telling my other half.

gotta love forums! you dont use the search function, you get flamed for reposting a current topic! if you do, you get flamed for bumping old topics!!! =P i just cant win.

=P hehe jk

Hey it was only 2 1/2 years old, and nobody flamed you at least you gave a reply to the thread. It only gets bad when somebody does it with a "Me Too" answer. Try using the "view new posts" Although with yours it will probably be everything in the back database for years. But once you catch up it is the easiest function to use. That way you don't miss anything as it goes through all topics and sections.

I know I click it everyday and keep up with the daily posts. If you go down to the bottom you can set the search to today-this week or whatever. Other than that I forgot to welcome you to the board.

BTW as a musician too, I would take a peek at your Guitars and SURPRISE! Cept I wouldn't count as I wear them too! :P

Guest Baby Peter

When baby went to America in the summer to meet his GF, she got him a big travel case that can lock!

Now baby uses that as diaper stash :P

Live alone, so used ones just go in the trashcan :lol:

Just a pain to carry the bags to the disposal, since they can get quite heavy ^_^;

I keep my used diapers in a bucket my aunt gave me and I dump the used diapers in the trash bag when I take the trash out. I keep my clean ones in the closet.