LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time in diapers

Swish

Hi all.

Tonight is the first night that I'll be wearing a diaper, it's always intrigued me what wearing them would be like but until now I've never had the privacy to try...

I just wanted to let people know, it's probably not interesting to anyone but I felt I needed to share.

Also, anyone have any special tips that might help me in the future.

P.S subtopic: when was your first time (outside infancy ) that you wore a diaper, and how did you feel~

I can't help but think this belonged in intros but hey, whatever~

Thanks for your time~

Although wearing them is all well and good, I was also wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on how to use the diaper... I did try before, but I was too nervous to actually go...

The first time is always the greatest. Not only that, but it might lead you to try new and innovative things. My "first" was a makeshift diaper from an undershirt. Now I make my own cloth diapers from diaper flannel and make soaker panels using Zorb encased in Birdseye diaper fabric. I also make waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate fabric and must say I'm amazed at how far I've come since I was just a kid experimenting with a "new feeling."

Although wearing them is all well and good, I was also wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on how to use the diaper... I did try before, but I was too nervous to actually go...

Try Putting a puddle Pad down on your bed, then put a diaper on, (I prefer one that has a decent absorbency. Its all about mind over matter. Or, Try wearing a diaper and sitting on the toilet, it tricks your brain into relaxing your bladder. Thats how I did it. Now I am able to drain my bladder even while sitting at the computer typing this. :D It takes time.