LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woke up wet!

Wow I have worn diapers for a while and have been trying not to hold back peeing in any diaper I am wearing...but this morning I woke up and my Vintage ABDL pamper was wet. I haven't wet the bed in a long time and here i am... If it wasn't for wearing a true diaper I would have wet sheets. Is this truly on the right track of being a kid again? I am not much for messing at all but it's scary/enjoy full that I actually need diapers now!! What a thrill

Not really. I have urge incontinence, and more recently difficulty going- it's like a double whammy. I also wake up in the night from this pain too. I would love to be fully incontinent which would get rid of my painful urges, and let me sleep for once.

YEah I woke up in a soggy double diaper as well, but I intended it that way. Hadn't worn in a while, and just wanted to be able to sleep, and if I needed to pee, I wouldn't have to get up to do so :P There is just something nice about letting go and doing what needs to be done with out getting up :blush:

I can't do this all the time, but the times I do partake I enjoy it :D

I wear every night and sometimes (like Tuesday morning) that I wake in the middle of the night having to pee and just using my diaper. On several occasions I've woke up with a very wet diaper and not remembering when I wet it.

That is one feeling I am still trying to get. I have found great diapers to go in when sleeping. I sleep on my side and these are perfect for that. The problem I have is that I just have too much control at the moment, which I am trying to lose a bit of. It will take time but I am sure it will be great when I can do that. I hope I can pick and choose the moments though ;)

That is one feeling I am still trying to get. I have found great diapers to go in when sleeping. I sleep on my side and these are perfect for that. The problem I have is that I just have too much control at the moment, which I am trying to lose a bit of. It will take time but I am sure it will be great when I can do that. I hope I can pick and choose the moments though ;)

Hope you reach your goal. Wish you the best of luck.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Thanks. ^_^

Given enough time I might actually get there. But regaining control after that might take even more time than losing it, so should I try to regain control? :huh:

Hard to know. But it can be fun to do the exact training that a little kids do.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

I don't have sleep-wettings as much as I'd like but they are awesome when it happens :D I do find that being at least a little wet before going to bed helps ;) Knowing that you can't be dry in the morning helps remove any mental roadblocks of trying to stay dry through the night :blush: I haven't exactly chased this goal but simply let whatever happens happen, and now I wet in my sleep every 10-15 days. The actual number may be higher since I now hardly wake up when I wet in bed :) I can remember how many times I woke up but I can't remember how much I peed anymore. Maybe in another 3 years I'll stop waking to pee, maybe not. It would be nice though :girl_happy:

That is something I was thinking as well, just a little bit wet will get you used to waking wet, then your body will do the rest if you are dry. That may only take about 1 week to complete. :thumbsup: Thanks, I should really give that a go ^_^

Aaarghh, I'm so jealous of you two. I'd give up a lot be wake up wet like that every single morning! Think about it, no more waking up with a painful bladder a Oh-dark-thirty, a full nights sleep, and a surprise wet diaper in the morning...so awesome!