LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you recall your first adult sized diaper?

lilme`

When I became incontinent at the age of thirty, the first thing I did, actually, was to buy cloth baby diapers. Gerber 27X27 flat birdseye diapers, to be specific, which I wore four at a time. (If only I could be that thin again). Plastic pants were impossible to find, so I used trash bags.

• 3 weeks later...

I was 16 and had gone under emergency surgery abroad for a burst appendix. I wasn't able to leave the bed to use the toilet so I was given a set of diapers to use. At the time I was curious about diapers and ABDL, so it was no surprise that I was especially embarrassed about it... However I feel that they helped reinforce my love of them that I have now... So... Yeah...

I think mine was back in 94. My great grandmother passed away the previous autumn and I remember seeing them in her room. I managed to get in where they were stored, thinking I was going to get two or three. I underestimated them and only got one. I didn't use because it was difficult to get, but the feeling if wearing it was awsome. It wouldn't be until 97 that I would buy them for myself. By that time, I was wearing the classic Goodnites, but I still wanted to get some "real" diapers.

Depend. The old six tape green ones. Osco drug had sample packs for 99cents that even teenage me could afford (and the store was walking distance)

Weren't those great? I loved that they had elastic at the legs AND waist, which made them easy to pull up and pull down when I was near enough to a toilet to use one. In other words, they had the look of a diaper and the ease of a pull-up (yet unlike a pullup, had tapes).