LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Have You Told?

I told a few people. one of my friends, who got me a job, she thought it was cute, she even bought me a few baby items, (Bottles, wipes, baby food) She worked at a daycare center, so she new all about babies. But I never got her to change me.

I told me EX, and now she wants to get back with me, and even treat me like a baby

that's about it, too of my boys no...but that's about it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've told my aunt. Some friends back in school (I can't beleive I did that).

A friend that I worked with (who told most of my other friends I worked with, including my best guy friend, what a bitch).

A girl who I went out with twice and would'nt leave me alone that I was getting sick of so I told her thinking she wouldn't bother me anymore (I was right).

My wife told her daughter about us (ack)

Another girl I went out with who threatened to spread it all over when I liked her friend better (but she lived too far away to tell anyone I knew)

My mom found some of my nappies in my car but I just said they must have been the previous owners. (don't think she bought it as when she cleaned my room a few times I would find my pacy in odd places)

Told another friend at another workplace and he was cool with it..he says he never told anyone but another work friend there would make funny comments like he would see baby stuff when we were out and he would say "there you go Brian" stuff like that.

I think thats about it.

I have told just about everyone. All my friends know, my mom and my step father. I don't like to tell other family members of course. Your sex life is supposed to be kept personal. I had to tell my mom and step -father because they came across my diaper stash. Unfortunately for me I really didn't need to tell them because my step-father thought they were my mom's in the first place, lol. I felt weird telling them and my mother was not really happy. I had to explain that I was not sick in the head and that it is merely just a sexual attraction, similar to the differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals. I just told them tonight actually. I still feel sort of weird but I am completely okay with telling people my age. I have told some people within minutes of meeting them. I am really thankful for the time we live in when people can express themselves and not be disrespected. I do know there still is people that would disrespect but things are changing. All my friends are cool with it and sometimes I like to joke around about it. I have met some people out of random in person that like diapers as well because I was talking about it. The reason I started telling everyone in the first place was because I forgot to clear some temporary files on my computer and my friend was using it and saw what I was looking at (pics of diapered girls). So I told him and thought I better tell everyone else. It turned out pretty good. I am sure my parents will think a little different about me but at least they know and they know where I keep my diapers :=). This is my first post so I better introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I will be turning 19 next weekend. I have listed myself as an adult baby as I do wear diapers but I also wet and soil. Every once in awhile I will suck my thumb and so forth but nothing more than that. I live in Northeastern Ohio in the US. I am currently attending college at Youngstown State University and majoring in Computer Information Systems. I am single, so if there is any available ladies around the area, check me out at www.myspace.com/kylemcq. Of course anyone is welcome to look at my MySpace :=) . I hope to make posts in the future.

Well, various friends of mine know - strictly those I have met as "Joey." I have enjoyed the friendship of several people, having met for meals and/or playtime.

But, amazingly, my wife now knows. This is after 6+ years of wearing secretly! It is still deceptive, because she thinks it is because of "real" bedwetting. She actually suggested it. Because of a family trip where I thought it would be "embarrassing" at a B&B, she had no problem buying Depends with me while we were at a grocery store. I have been wearing them nightly since. On the third night I told her I had been using them while traveling for quite a while and explained that, in addition to keeping hotel sheets dryer, I sleep better as I don't have to get up regularly thru the nite. "You pee in them on purpose?" Yes, because I can get backj to sleep more easily than getting up and going to the bathroom. "Oh." This all happened 8 days ago.

Only two people know about my love for diapers: my mom and my partner.

When my mom found my diapers near the end of the summer following my senior year in high school, I explained to her that these were something that I just enjoy wearing and that was it. She wanted me to go to the doctor's to have them check me out. I went, and cooperated with the doctor but of course there wasn't anything wrong with me so the matter was dropped. I did end up wearing around the house a bit afterward, because I felt more free to do so after having cleared the air. I never pushed the matter further after having gone away for college that year. Clearly that was for the best.

When I told my partner, I told her about my adult baby side. I had the conversation over a year and a half into the relationship, in the throes of a particularly stressful finals week. I helped her to understand that it was a way to help me relax, and she was both curious about the fetish and furious with me that I had held from her something as important to me for as long as I had. She is very supportive of me but certainly likes for me to respect her boundaries about my play. The adult baby/ diaper lover roles are really not her thing but she is willing to share in but she does participate in ageplay, which we've sort of "met in the middle" on. We have "play dates" where we both act youthful and play with toys, draw with crayons, etc. My age is of course much younger than hers when we play, but that's part of the fun.

We've recently entered into a living situtation where we no longer have any roommates so I'm quite happy about the freedom this affords me. Of course, I still need to balance my partner's desires with mine even with this increased freedom around the house.

I was just wondering how many of you have told others that you wear diapers. The only person that I have told is my wife and it took me a few yeard to tell even her. There was really only other person that I thought about telling, however we weere in high school and I thought if she rejected the idea the whole school could find out and I didn't want that to happen.

Anyway, thanks in advance for sharing. I look forward to reading your posts.

I gave up hiding, so lots of people know.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello , everybody

As for who I have told that i like to wear diapers and also use them . I have only told my wife

of 18 years . i hid them for a long time. she was the best . she was vary undrstanding . even thought

she is not into wearing diapers . i have had her put a freash diaper on me when i have gotten out of

the shower. she has also changed my wet diaper on many ocasion .she really dont like to change my wet diapers but she dose if i ask .

The wife and mother-in-law knows. It was actually my wife who got me hooked on them.

Some years back, we were talking about different things one night and the subject got onto wierd things we had done growing up. I told her that as a child, I used to lock the door when getting ready for a bath and, using a towel, pin it around me diaper-fashion, pretending I was wearing such.

The wife was fascinated with the idea and next thing I knew, she had folded up a bedsheet and pinned it on me diaper-fashion.

We've come a LONG ways since then and now even my extraordinarily accepting mother-in-law knows about it and, having retired from being a sewing-machine operator for Levis, now makes diapers and sissy-dresses for me.

How lucky can one get!!??

I am truly blessed.

I've told several therapists. The reason for that, of course, was I was there to see them because I was wearing! So, they needed to know.

I've told my mom, and that was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. Mom and I are best friends, literally, and there isn't too much I can't tell her, but this one was hard. She's understanding, and accepting, and possibly even comprehending of why.

I don't know if my step father knows, although he did find about my TG side...quite by accident.

My Father and step mother knew. I suspect my father no longer has a clue, my step mother may still remember, but since I do not communicate with them, it's a moot point.

My ex-doctor knew, and she was almost as hard to tell as my mom. But, when I did, at least I got a hug from her. My current doc, on my last physical, I told I was both TG and AB, and even gave him some info on AB stuff, and he didn't seem to have an issue with it. He said he had a couple of TG patients already, so no hassle there, either.

I told one friend, and his wife, and I don't think that went over too well.

Most people don't need to know, so I don't broach the subject.

Gary

I have only told two people. My current wife and my ex. ... Other than that it is nobody's business :excl:

This is how I feel, too. My little girl being diapered is for US. It's so intimate and special that it's the last thing I'd ever want anyone to know. This makes me feel uptight in comparison to many others here, but this is how diaper play is for us.. nobody else's business.

I've only told ..... people on this board and a psychologist. After I told the psych ... the next session she said my problems were not something she could help me with :angry: . So I havent told anybody since that time.

My wife has found my stash several times and knows that I use/wear diapers. She hates the fact that I do it.

I've only told ..... people on this board and a psychologist. After I told the psych ... the next session she said my problems were not something she could help me with. So I havent told anybody since that time.

My wife has found my stash several times and knows that I use/wear diapers. She hates the fact that I do it.

Man, that psychologist should have given you a refund!

So you've never brought it up and had a discussion about it with your wife, exactly? Just sort of reacted to her having found your stash?

BTW, I am glad to be a small part of your support network. I'm not into diapers personally, but I've always "gotten it", and now I have little girl who is diapered. Other than her, I've never known an adult (in person) who wore diapers. She met me through a diaper-related site, or she might have never told me!!

CV

I've told three people--my wife (fiancee, at the time), my best friend, and a therapist I saw years ago. It went pretty well all three times (well, there were some bumps in the road with my wife at first, but it worked out eventually...).

I have a short list of friends that I would be willing to tell if they asked, but so far none of them has asked.

My wife occasionally teases me by dropping ambiguous little hints into the conversation when our friends are around to overhear. I'm pretty sure one of our friends did pick up on her meaning, judging from the way she looked at me and laughed... but she didn't say anything, so I can't be entirely sure. :)

(I've also met a number of people who were involved in the lifestyle and/or were selling diapers, but I don't count them as "people I've told"... I'm only counting the people I've told who knew me in some other context first.)

I've told three people--my wife (fiancee, at the time), my best friend, and a therapist I saw years ago. It went pretty well all three times (well, there were some bumps in the road with my wife at first, but it worked out eventually...).

I have a short list of friends that I would be willing to tell if they asked, but so far none of them has asked.

My wife occasionally teases me by dropping ambiguous little hints into the conversation when our friends are around to overhear. I'm pretty sure one of our friends did pick up on her meaning, judging from the way she looked at me and laughed... but she didn't say anything, so I can't be entirely sure. :)

(I've also met a number of people who were involved in the lifestyle and/or were selling diapers, but I don't count them as "people I've told"... I'm only counting the people I've told who knew me in some other context first.)

'enfant'

:P I take it that your wife is diapering you now and she is enjoying it? :D Could be that your wife knows about your short list of friends that you would tell if they asked. :crybaby: Is the friend who might have over heard your wifes little hints, one of the friends you would tell? :blush: This sounds like a great story to be.

Baby Jay NY

:P I take it that your wife is diapering you now and she is enjoying it? :D Could be that your wife knows about your short list of friends that you would tell if they asked. :crybaby: Is the friend who might have over heard your wifes little hints, one of the friends you would tell? :blush: This sounds like a great story to be.

Baby Jay NY

Yes, my wife diapers me. :)

As for the friend who might have picked up on my wife's meaning... yes, she'd be on the list, but knowing her, I doubt she'll ever ask. She's very sharp and notices a lot of things, but never pries at all.

The time I was talking about, we were visiting her and her husband, and the Simpsons was on TV, and I wasn't watching very carefully, and there was a scene I didn't get that seemed to involve a fat woman. I asked about it, and my wife said, "That's not a woman, it's a sumo wrestler." I said, "Are you sure?" She said, "Honey, I know how to recognize a big fat guy in a diaper."

(I should probably mention here that I'm 6'3" tall and weigh 300+ pounds...)

Anyway, Cindy (the friend) instantly pricked up her ears and looked straight at me, and after about three seconds of silence, she hooted with laughter, and then folded her arms and went back to watching TV with a smug little smile on her face.

Not another word was spoken... and maybe she just thought my wife was kidding... but I really think she knows. :whistling:

Sunshine, in topics like this one that ask for personal testimonies, long replies are almost always good! I enjoyed reading your reply... and now I have a long-winded reply of my own...

Two people know I keep diapers around: they're both ex-girlfriends, who I'm still friends with (and they've been friends for longer than I've known them). The first one I told-- the 2nd gf-- about 4 years ago. I'd been hinting to her for years that I had a secret little fetish, and for a while she wanted to know what it was, but I wasn't ready to tell her. Anyway, one night I decided to take the jump, and diapered myself up before she came home from work. She came home and I had her sit beside me on the couch, told her I was ready to tell her what my secret thing was. I was sitting there with a blanket over my lap, and I was TOTALLY NERVOUS while I was explaining it to her. I started thinking "what am I doing this for" but I got it out.

She didn't freak or over-react in any way. She actually took it in stride, like "Hey, if that's what feels good, then more power to you." But we never got into diaper-play or anything, and after I wore them around the house for a while, eventually I just quit and went out of sight with them again. She didn't care what I did, and never told me to get them out of her sight or anything... but I wasn't getting off on the unrequisited exibitionism. So that's what happened with her.

The other time was last spring, here at my 1st gf's house (yes I'm staying here, separate rooms). Another friend had been staying here, and when he moved out last spring, I moved all my stuff into his room. Well, just sort of piled it in there, because I had to leave to go to a birthday party up in New Hampshire. So I took care to hide all my diapers under my bed, and then split Saturday morning.

So Sunday morning I'm still up there, and my ex-gf calls to tell me that she'd come into my room to help put some of my stuff away... and then hesitantly told me that she'd found "some of your things under your bed".

She didn't make a big deal out of it. I didn't go into why I had diapers (and several pairs of plastic pants) under my bed. And everything was still there when I came back.

In both cases, we don't talk about it at all. Life goes on.

And there's my long post. :P

Sunshine, it's cool that you got a chance to talk to one of your roomates-- is that the one who seemed kind of interested? Anyway, at least you don't have to be paranoid about them accidently finding your things, or worrying if they know you're wearing a diaper. Even though my gf never landed up diaper-playing with me, I was still SO relieved that she finally knew about it, and I didn't have this huge burden of secrecy on my head anymore. I mean, life's too short to have to worry about the things that feel good! I'm glad things seem to have worked out for you.

i have told my sister and my Psych... he took it alright, but we don't talk about it much. but thats not what i go there for... i only told him to build trust between the two of us so i would be able to talk about other things without feeling selfconcious.

as for my sister, it's unreal how well she took my secret, ever supports me and goes as far as buying diapers for me when i am too depressed to leave the house.

i have not told anyone else in my family as they would never understand.

Thanks to the AB/DL myspace I made lol, two people that I know found out, my older sister and a coworker of mine, both are really cool about it and are trustworthy. I have now discovered the "set to private" option with myspace pages.

Yes, my wife diapers me. :)

As for the friend who might have picked up on my wife's meaning... yes, she'd be on the list, but knowing her, I doubt she'll ever ask. She's very sharp and notices a lot of things, but never pries at all.

The time I was talking about, we were visiting her and her husband, and the Simpsons was on TV, and I wasn't watching very carefully, and there was a scene I didn't get that seemed to involve a fat woman. I asked about it, and my wife said, "That's not a woman, it's a sumo wrestler." I said, "Are you sure?" She said, "Honey, I know how to recognize a big fat guy in a diaper."

(I should probably mention here that I'm 6'3" tall and weigh 300+ pounds...)

Anyway, Cindy (the friend) instantly pricked up her ears and looked straight at me, and after about three seconds of silence, she hooted with laughter, and then folded her arms and went back to watching TV with a smug little smile on her face.

Not another word was spoken... and maybe she just thought my wife was kidding... but I really think she knows. :whistling:

'enfant'

:P Would you allow me to try and write a story with this subject? :thumbsup:

Baby Jay NY

Eagle0769: Sure, why not? Let me know when it's done, I'd like to read it.

'enfant'

:Crylol: I'll get started right away. I enjoy writing. :screwy: Some of my spelling is not the greatest. But my computer is the one who corrects it for me. What a dummy computer. :roflmao: