LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

“ cow moo moo” She said 

Hailey followed amy and looked out the door hole to see her mother and father and sighed but opened the door.” Hi mom hi dad” she said as she welcomed them into their home.

haileys mother Abigail smiled seeing her daughter but saw little amy as well.” Hi dear and hello amy do you remember us” she asked getting down to amys level

Mike made the bottle for Chrissy and handed to her

Amy smiled brightly and hugged her grandma. "MEMA!" He shouted excitedly.

Paul smiled seeing his granddaughter. "Still not quite ready to graduate from diaper huh?" He hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Hi baby girl" 

Chrissy accepted the bottle and began to drink happy in her daddy’s comfortable arms

abigail smiled and lifted amy into her arms as Paul kissed her.” She’s just like her mommy i see” she said giving amy kisses and diaper pats.” I missed you so much” she said to amy as they headed inside the house

hailey blushed at the comment from her mother but let them inside as she gave a hug to her father 

Mike went to the living room with Chrissy in his arms. "Hi Paul, Abigail" He said happily to them.

Amy giggled as she enjoyed the attention.

"I'm sure she'll get the hang of the potty soon" Paul replied. "I mean her mommy did after some work." He saw his son in law and waved to him. "Hi Mike, is this Chrissy? "

Chrissy was still drinking her bottle when she saw the people in the house not knowing who they were 

“ it’s ok just another happy baby” she said as she kissed amy some more. When she heard mike she looked up and saw him with another little one.” Hi mike and who is this little cutie” she said while still holding amy and giving her attention 

Hailey smiled happy to see her parents getting to meet her new family and hoping all went well. As they talked her own bladder released into her diaper

"This is my Little Chrissy." Mike said happily. "She adores the special attention and with Amy getting it. I don't see a reason why she can't have it too." Mike looked down happily to his daughter. "Huh honey?"

Amy cuddled into her mema with a happy smile.

Paul shrugged. "I can't argue with that Mike. as long as they're happy it'll be okay. Just don't let their wants over take their lives"

Chrissy smiled up at her daddy and then smiled at the new people 

“ well she’s adorable and all i want is for my grand babies to be happy” Abigail said as she waved hi at Chrissy while she bounced amy on her lap.” We brought gifts for them too” she said happily knowing that would excite the little ones

hailey sat down on the chair and let everyone talk.

Chrissy looked them over and nodded up at her daddy “ granma an grandpas” she said cutely before asking to be put down to see them

abagail smiled at amy.” Oh i missed having little ones so much “ she said as she snuggled with amy. How have you guys been lately.

Mike did just that letting Chrissy down.

"Amy's a little bit bigger, but she still seems to have all the needs of a little one" Paul stated happily as he got one of his fingers to go down the bridge of Amy's nose. He looked to his other granddaughter. "Hi Chrissy honey, Would you like a hug?" He asked kneeling down for her.

Amy was all giggles and loving cooes.

Paul took Chrissy in for a hug. "Aren't you just a cutie"

Amy felt a ping in her gut and a moment later she was filling her diaper. She obviously had limited to no control.

Chrissy hugged her new grandpa happily.she felt safe in his arms like she did in her daddy’s.” Grandpa nice” she said her bottle she was holding falling to the floor 

abagail noticed amys mannerisms change and caught a whiff of something stinky. She guessed it was amy but decided to check just to make sure. She lifted amys bottom to her nose and gave it a sniff.” Well it’s been quite awhile since i had to do that” she said with a giggle before looking at amy.” You make granma a present baby” she asked amy lovingly 

"Yes sweetie, always" Paul replied while kissing the top of her head.

Amy blushed and teared up lightly. She was lightly scared her mema wouldn't be happy with her being messy.

Chrissy smiled at the kiss and giggled happy to have grandparents that accepted her.” Up” she asked her granddaddy not knowing if he was ok with holding her or not 

Abigail noticed the change in demeanor of amy and turned her to face herself.” What’s wrong baby we’re gonna get you all cleaned up do you still have to go poopy some more or doe your tummy hurt” she asked not knowing why she was upset 

Chrissy nodded and let her grandpa hold her before reaching for the bottle she dropped “ 

“ why would i be mad baby. All i see is my cute but kinda stinky grandbaby needing a change” Shebsaid kissing her lovingly 

Abagail  nodded and grabbed the bag laying her down on the floor as she took out what was needed.” You all empty before i change you baby” she asked knowing how babies were

chrissy wasn’t tired but did nod to her grandpa as she drank the bottle comfy in his arms.

Hailey saw her parents taking over and went by mike to possibly get changed herself 

Amy relaxed and wet herself a bit more before nodding back happily.

Paul smiled down to Chrissy.

Mike slipped away Hailey in tow. "Lets get you changed before your parents know we're gone.

Abigail laid her down on the cha find mat and lifted her dress up so it didn’t get dirty

chrissy finished her bottle with a hiccup as she snuggled into her grandpa

hailey smiled and followed mike for a much needed diaper change