LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Hailey was sound asleep when she heard the baby monitor and Amy calling for her. She groggily work up and sat out finding her diaper was dry. She got some clothes in quickly and threw a robe on. She groggily walked into the nursery.” What’s wrong baby” she said

chrissy clapped happily as she saw the plate of food and was ready to eat

“ that’s right baby” Hailey said as she placed amy in her high chair Before  going to make her a bottle and take her plate.” Breakfast looks great babe” Hailey said

chrissy was ready to eat breakfast but had to make room first. She lifted herself from the seat of the high chair and started to lightly grunt

Mike sat down and started feeding Chrissy. "We're not even going to try potty training for some time. Are we messy girl?"

Amy dipped a piece of her pancake in syrup and tried to feed it to her mommy.

Chrissy ate what her daddy have her and blushed hearing what he said.” I’m potty trained” she tried to say i between bites

haey smiled and ate what amy offered her and held out a piece of bacon for her in return 

Mike was actually sure Chrissy's potty training was limited or weak at his point, but didn't want to worry his baby. He just kept feeding her.

Amy giggled high pitchly, kicking lightly.

Amy burped and said "Excuse me" Amy cooed softly.

Mike cleaned Chrissy up and took her out of her high chair. "Come along messy princess" He said while cuddling lightly with her.

“ your excused cutie.” She said happy with her babies manners

chrissy snuggled into her daddy lovingly but her diaper was a mess. A large brown stain easily seen on the leg guards and high up on the back waistband

Hailey saw amy and grabbed some baby wipes wii joy getting her hands and her face before lifting her into her lap.” You ok baby”

chrissy thought they were going to play until she found herself on the changing table. She started to fuss until the paci was put in the. She just sobbed quietly tears running down her cheeks

Hailey finished up and put her plate in the sink while she held on to amy.” How about some tv baby.” She said

Chrissy smiled as she felt the panties on her bottom it had been forever since she was in them and instantly felt big. She spit out her paci and sat up on the changing table. The panties were super thin compared to what she was used to so it didn’t feel like she had much of anything on to her

Amy babbled happily with a nod.

Mike kissed his daughter's cheek. "Okay princess some rule with panties, One if you don't make it to the potty it's back to diapers, two stay in the house. The second rule is only for now. I only want to know you can still handle yourself before trying a public outing first. Those are the some of the only panties I got for you, but your other big girl clothes are in your old bedroom"