LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Ashley hugged Chrissy into her side. "Everything will be okay my special angel"

Mike smiled. "You're excused" He said with a chuckle. "We till have a little time before Ashley returns with our babies? Anything my special baby queen want to do?"

Mike followed behind Hailey. "Sweetie don't get so use to being in only your diapers. I don't want to worry our babies"

Ashley took her charges to rideable animals. "Go pick one babies"

Amy went to the metal ducky and got on

"Okay" Mike said with a sly smile. He went to get her some clothes. He returned and started dressing her. She was also now had a vibrator put into her diaper. "Okay baby this is here to help you feel better about wearing your pampers." He told her as he turned it on.

Ashley stayed nearby in case she was needed.

Amy giggled as her ducky moved.

Hailey let mike dress her and then felt a chill go up her spine as he turned on the vibrator. She wasn’t expecting that and it showed as her already pushed apart legs trembled with pleasure

chrissy rode happily her bladder releasing into her diaper as she did so

Hailey had everything she needed and was busy making the dough making sure to add plenty of yummy chocolate chips when she got a strong rumble in her tummy

chrissy got off and toddled over to the sand box to play there a bit

knowing her daddy wasn’t close while Hailey was mixing the dough she stuck her bottom amount a bit and got on a bit of stance and started to push 

Chrissy played with the sand happily doing her best to make a nice castle