LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Amy nodded back happily.

Ashley entered the room with a fresh diaper and other cleaning supplies in a diaper bag. "It's still thick but it's one of the thinnest diapers you and your sister have"

“ it’s ok” Chrissy said before laying on her back and lifting her legs showing Ashley her full diaper

once downstairs Hailey placed amy on the ground” mommys gonna make some bottles you play here ok.” Shebsaid as she set up the baby fence

"In all my baby sitting career, I never thought I would be changing you. But just to let you know you have been super cute to sit for" Ashley said as she worked on the diaper change.

Amy crawled to her play area and played with her plushy blocks.

Chrissy blushed as she heard what amy said.” Um thanks i think” Chrissy said as she looked up at the ceiling and let her friend deal with her stinky present

hailey headed to the kitchen and pumped out a couple bottles and put them in the fridge. She took a few out and got them in amys diaper bag 

Ashley made quick work of cleaning and rediapering Chrissy. "I would let you try panties, but you've been in diapers already for so long. I think your control has really lessened.

Amy was staying out of trouble as she was happily playing.

Chrissy knee she needed the diapers and they were still much more comfy than the panties “ it’s ok They’re pretty comfy”

hailey packed the rest of the diaper bag and put it by the door before going back to watch amy

Chrissy thought a minute before smiling” u pick I’m happy with either.” She said a she went and got the nail polish 

Hailey lifted amy into her arms” girls were off there’s money for food on the counter if you want anything” she said

"Hair it is" Ashley said happily. "So what are you doing? Curls? Straight? Or braids?" Ashley heard Hailey. "Thank you ma'am. I'll call if we need anything"

Amy cooed happily into her mommy while they heard out.

Chrissy relaxed and let her friend do her hair she turned the tv on and her thumb slowly made its way inside her mouth 

Hailey got in the car and started the drive to the bigger park so amy could have plenty of things to play on

Chrissy took the pacifier happily and suckled calmy while ash did her hair

hailey smiled as She drove along and soon they were at the park.” Ok baby we’re here how’s your diaper before we go play” she said

"You know Chris this might be the most I've ever seen you smile" Ashley told her as she continued on her hair.

Amy patted her diaper. It was only slightly wet. "It kay kay"

Chrissy blushed hearing her friend but didn’t really think about how much she smiled.” Weally” she said from behind her paci

” ok baby let’s go play.” She said taking her out and holding her hand as they walked up to the park that was kind of busy 

Ashley smiled saying "Yes honey. you seen so much more joyful and cheerful. It's why I continue to come over to baby sit. I just love the happy energy coming from you and Amy" Ashley finished up her hair.

Amy awed at the park. "Swingies" She said pointing to them.

Chrissy smiled from behind her paci.” Im glad you come over i like it when your here” she said as ash finished her hair. “ you ready for your turn” she said

“ good choice baby.” Hailey said packing her in the baby swing and staring to push her

“ what did you want me to do to your hair” Chrissy said as she sat down on the bed and waited for ash to respond crinkling about every move 

Hailey smiled happy amy was having fun “ higher Little one or are you ok

“Otay” Chrissy sais from behind her paci. As she got a comb and brush and the hair straight we warmed up and started on her friends hair

hailey nodded and continue to push when amy came back