LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Ashley smiled with a chuckle. "Well okay"

Amy looked over her diaper supplies. She picked out one of the thickest diapers. She only picked it because she liked the designs on it.

“ ok let’s unwrap your stinky present baby,” Hailey said as she ruled the tapes and grabbed the wipes.

” Tank oo.” Chrissy said as she made her teddy dance as she rested against Ashley 

Chrissy followed her friend ready for a bit of big girl activity 

“ i know baby i know but it won’t take me long i promise” she said quickly powdering amy and getting the diaper taped.” See all done.” She said

Ashley got opened Chrissy's closet. "I know not a lot of clothes will fit over your diaper, but did you want to try some just so you feel more like a big girl?"

Amy cooed happily. She reached up to hug her mommy.

Chrissy watched ash go through her closet and smiled but poked down at her diaper her thumb slowly entering her mouth.” Um sure but can i get a change first I’m kinda stinky.” She said shyly

hauleu wipes her hands with a baby wipe and smiled as she lifted amy into her arms for cuddles

Chrissy smiled and heard over to her closet and picked a nice midriff too and a cute skirt

” my baby now let’s go play.” Hailey said kissing amy and carrying her out the rooms she ran into Ashley.” Hey ash need something” she asked

"I'm just trying to get a fresh diaper for Chris. We're taking a bit of girl time in her room. I hope you don't mind"

Amy smiled happily to Ashley She gave Ashley a kiss as they got closer to each other.

"Cutie" Ashley cooed to Amy.

“ oh no problem you two have fun. If you need anything just give me a holler ok. I think I’m gonna take this little one to the park soon” she said

chrissy put her outfit on the bed and sat down on the floor of her old room looking at all the things she hadn’t seen in a while