LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

“ i needs change daddy.”  She said doing everything in her power to not do a potty dance but crossing her legs and looking up at mike biting her lip

chrissya face was a saucy mess but she kept eating

"Are you going to behave?" Mike asked as he set up a changing mat. "I'm still not sure if you deserve to be out of diapers yet"

Amy took a moment to suckle her bottle.

Hailey nodded now gently hopping uo and down as she watched mike set up the changing mat.” I’ll be good i promise” she said before the dam broke loose and she started to saturate her diaper 

chrissy finished up her pizza and went for her bottle

"Oh sweetie" Mike said as he got the supplies ready. "I guess we'll have to try potty training another day" He laid her down. He cleaned her up and put her in a fresh diaper. "Not so thick this time but I expect you to leave it alone, or I will make it thicker. So unless you want the girls to know you're just as bad as them at keeping your pants dry, I suggest you leave your diaper alone"

Ashley came in, called over by Mike. "Chrissy? Amy? Is my favorite angels here?"

Hailey tried to stop mike during the diaper change” i was holding it forever that’s not fair can i go poop in the potty at least” she said looking up at him

” ashy” Chrissy got out from behind her bottle hearing her friend

Mike smiled "Okay honey, how about we compromise?" he instead put Hailey in a princess pull up. "Keep these dry my love"

Ashley came by and noticed how dirty both girls were. "did we have a good lunch?" She asked before starting to clean them up.

Hailey was much happier with the pullup and stepped in as mike offered it to her. She then smiled and kissed him before heading off to do her business in the potty 

“ pizza yummy.” She said as she bounced happily in her high chair

“ milky yummy too” Chrissy said as she kicked her little feet as she drank

hailey plopped down on the toilet and did her Business before wiping herself and pulled up her pullup. She washed her hands and then walked out 

Ashley put Chrissy and Amy down on the floor.

Amy ran off to play with her toys.

Mike was having a bit too much fun with Hailey and said "Of course you can honey"

Chrissy toddled off behind her sister go play the scent of poopy diapers following them both 

Hailey sighed and pouted.” Maybe you need a punishment you haven’t been very nice mr.” She said

Hailey saw ash was with the girls and went to get herself some pizza

Chrissy played with Ashley happily and giggled.” Ashy fun” she said a bit of drool coming from her mouth as she played

Ashley got a bib and spit rag for Chrissy. She cleaned her up and put the bib on Chrissy. "Cutie"

Mike kissed his wife goodbye before heading back to work.