LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Chrissy was still playing on the  playmat happily her diaper was pretty soggy at this point but just moving around on her back she was fine

hailey felt her phone go off and sent mike a picture of her last bottle. She has been holding her pee for about 2 hours now not knowing if the double diapers could take another wetting

Hailey responded with an ok but was not happy. “ what does he mean talk about a diaper chnage. I did everything and I’m not getting a rash” she said to herself pouting Before She headed to go check on the girls

chrissy babbled happily to her sister as they played

Chrissy pushed the rest of the mess into her pamper and went back to playing happily with her sister

hailey opened the door and was hit with the smell of poopy diapers.” Whew i smell 2 stinky diapers 

Amy excitedly went for the door.

Mike come in and was quickly hugged by Amy. "Hey little one" He said happily. "Where's Chrissy?"

"In the nursery daddy" Amy said leading him there.

Mike had brought them pizza for lunch. He sat Chrissy in her highchair. Mike looked over to see how many bottles were in the sink.

Amy nodded with a happy smile.

Mike served both of his girls. "Okay sweeties mommy and daddy need to talk for a minute, be good while we're out of the room. We'll be listening" He led Hailey out of the room.

Amy slowly started eating.