LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

“ good girl now let’s change the baby.” She said as she lifted Chrissy up popping a paci in her mouth.” Ok baby lay the mat on the table and just hold the diaper and wipes for mommy ok.”

chrissy giggled happily as she was lifted. She suckled on her paci as she was held

Hailey took the wipes and gently wipes Chrissy clean and balled up the old diaper.” Ok baby can mommy have your sisters diaper and can you toss this one for me like a big girl.” She said

chrissy was oblivious to what was going on as she played happily

Hailey powdered Chrissy up and quickly got the fresh diaper on her” all done baby.” She said as she went about cleaning up all the suplies.

chrissy crawled about her nursery happy in just her diaper

” googd girl mommys little helper.” Hailey said to amy giving her a kiss.” Your sisters extra little today isn’t she”

Chrissy was happily playing on the baby playmat in her nursery having quite a bit of fun

hailey waddled her way downstairs and started to warm up a bottle for Chrissy’s she did she wondered how long she would be trapped in her soaked diapees 

While downstairs Hailey would get a text. "Hey little angel, daddy needs you to fix yourself a bottle of formula. One a hour till daddy gets home. Or more diapers are to come after the change"

Amy stayed nearby not wanting to ruin Chrissy's fun.

Hailey got the text and sighed” but I’m with the girls they can’t see me drinking a Baba I’m a big girl.” She replied

Chrissy scooted over some so her sister had some room to join her on the play mat before going back to reaching for the dangly toys

Hailey sighed and made a bottle for herself before going to give Chrissy her bottle.” Mommy will be right back ok.” She said as she headed back downstairs” does it have to be formula.” She responded 

Hailey sighed and took the bottle and tried to drink it as fast as possible. As she finished it finally she had to wash it down with a bit of water and sent mike the screenshot

chrissy let her sister control the bottle