LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

"You know what happens to naughty girls in this house?" Mike asked. "They get spanked and double diapered. Do you think you can hid that size of a diaper"

Mike chuckled. "I think we need to get you your our diapers, if you get out of hand yourself. I doubt you can fit into either of the toddlers' diapers"

Mike smiled as he got out the diapers and got Hailey's skin ready. After she was heavily diaper he pulled out a pair of locking plastic pants.She was put in it as well as a clean onesie. This onesie was much dirty than any of the toddlers' onesie. It read "Daddy's diaper slut" on her butt it said 'Daddy's"

Hailey laid still and let mike go to work. After he was done she did her best to sit up but due to the bulk couldn’t.” Ok not gonna lie these are Pretty comfy. Too thick for my liking but super comfy.” She said before smiling up at him.” Maybe i need to be naughty more often.”

"Well honey get use to it. You only get out of that once your soaked through. Not even being messy will get you out of those diapers." Mike said with a evil smile.

"We're starting at two. More lip and we'll add more" Mike replied as he put a paci in her mouth. "Say thank you daddy" He said enjoying himself.

"Do you have a problem going in your diapers my little padded queen? You could try the girls' formula? The usually goes right through both of them" Mike asked. "Wanna try that baby?""