LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

“ yes baby I’ll be coming to get you in a second we’re home.” Shebsaid as she opened the door.

chrissy was happy to be home and wanted to play. Still in just a shirt and her diapers she bounced in her seat

“ slide slide.” She said happily pointing to it as she happily hopped up and down 

Hailey let snuggle and looked at her.” Can mommy put you in the playpen with your stuffies for a bit while she helps daddy bring everything in. I promise when we’re done mr and daddy will let you have all the snuggle time.” She said 

Chrissy quickly climbed up the ladder and went down the slide happily

” my good girl.” She said as she placed amy down with her stuffy.” I’ll be right back ok.” She said before heading back out to help mike

Ashley put Chrissy in the over sized infant swing. Once she was latched in okay, Ashley started pushing gently.

Amy shouted playfully wanting to get her mommy's attention again

Chrissy let Ashley push her enjoying the wind and momentum of the swing.

as Hailey was about to head out with mike she heard amy.” Give mommy a couple more minutes baby we only have one. It’s thing to get ok” she said 

Hailey led the way to the car and grabbed the top half of the umbrella so mike could get the other half

chrissy continued to enjoy the swinging her little feet kicking in the air as she went back and forth