LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Hailey followed mike and Amy to the back and sat down by mike." You really have thought of everything. This is perfect for her.

Chrissy walked inside and went up to her room and laid in her bed listening to her music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Konv

"This was just luck. I was going to take it down since Chrissy doesn't use it anymore, but Amy can use it now. I don't mind keeping it for her to play with." Mike said with a watchful eye on

" mike honey your her father now were a family you aren't doing anything wrong I'm sure she could use a daddy figure like you anyway. Besides there's nothing better than a mother watching her child interact with a new man and she loves you."

Konv

Tonight were going watch movies in our room as a family in our bed. No options either I'll make us dinner in bed and we can enjoy ourselves as a family." Hailey started to smell Amy's diaper." Oh dear she made a poopy huh."

Konv

" I was thinking about. Something easy but fun we have some chicken nuggets that come in different animal along with some smiley potatoes. As for Amy I kind of missed having a baby in the house and haven't really decided yet."

Konv