LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

"You can do those things honey, we might have to teach you how to change your own diaper, but it's possible. And as for the pants thing, we could try getting thinner diapers and maybe some bigger pants, along with maybe some longer shirts to hid your diaper" Mike replied back. "Okay other than that, any odd suckling urges or some heavy cuddle feelings?"

Mike smiled as he noticed Chrissy slipping back to baby mode. He took her back in his arms. "So we're probably better off as we are for now. I don't think you're ready to be a big girl for a little while again"

Mike checked Chrissy's pants and found her wet. "I think you'll be okay for a bit longer." Mike put down a few toys for Chrissy to choice from. "Pick a toy little one" One was meant for an 8 year old, another was meant for a  young toddler, and the last one was meant for an 18 month old.

Chrissy looked over the toys as she was placed on the ground. She looked up to her daddy before looking back at the toys she toddled over to the one for a young toddler and started to play with it

Hailey smelt an odor and guessed Amy filled her pants. “ hm whats that i smell.” She said as she moved close to Amy 

chrissy player happily with the toy laying on her back as she watched her daddy take the other toys

Mike after words went to work setting up baby gates.

Amy looked to her mommy with confusion. She did know she was messy, but enjoyed the feeling.

Hailey got behind Amy and took a peek in the back of her diaper finding it messy. She then went back to her spot .” You comfy in that baby girl.” 

Chrissy kept the toy but crawled to her daddy watching him set up the gate 

Hailey grabbed the changing supplies that were close by and laid amy on the changing mat.” Wanna hold your diaper for mommy.” She asked

Chrissy was happy with her choice of being a baby 

Hailey  ripped opened the diaper revealing the mess.” I bet you feel better after getting all this out don’t you baby.” She said

chirssy Was fully relaxed as she listened to her daddy. A fresh torrent of pee wintering her diaper