LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Ashley wiped Chrissy's hands and resigned herself to a bath herself. "Come on Messy. Lets get you cleaned." Ashley carried her into the bathroom and filled the tub. As that was happening Chrissy was left on her oversize toddler potty. Once the tub was full Ashley stripped Chrissy's clothes and her own. They got in the tub together. "Want bubbles baby?"

Ashley added the bubbles and a few of Chrissy's bathtoys. "So sweetie I've been thinking when it comes time for college, how abut you room with me. Plus you'll be my little girl for awhile"

Ashley took Chrissy to the changing table and got her heavily diapered. "These are crawlers diaper baby. How about you show us your crawling skills" Ashley put Chrissy down in the living room.

Chrissy relaxed as Ashley got the thick and comfy diaper on her bottom. As she was placed on the ground she crawled over to her teddy and snuggled with him smiling up at Ashley for crawling

Ashley kissed Chrissy saying "I gotta go baby girl, but we'll play together tomorrow"

Mike came in and went to Chrissy. "How's my little girl?"

Amy staying close to her mommy.

Chrissy nodded and waved bye bye to Ashley as she left . She then saw her daddy and smiled up at him.” I ok daddy.”

hailey smiled down at Amy loving spending time with her baby 

Chrissy shook her head” today was baby day.” She said reaching up for her daddy 

“ my little snuggle bug.” Hailey said as she checked Amy’s diaper with some gentle pats

“ tv.” She said while she got comfy in her daddy’s arms

hailey could feel she was a bit wet but didn’t check for stinkies yet but did see she was comfy so decided she could wait for a change