LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Chrissy smiled and noddy happily as she painted getting some in her long blonde hair
Hailey wiped some of the paint off Amy with a baby wipe before lifting her up when she was much cleaned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrissy shook her head comfy in her full diaper." Color color." She said pointing to the pretty pink and light blue she had in her hair

" little snuggle time baby." Hailey said holding Amy close

" family." She said drawing her daddy her Amy and Hailey even including Ashley. When she was in school she was quite the artist so the drawing was detailed to say the least

Ashley got Chrissy's pacifier and put it in her mouth. She put Chrissy on the floor on a changing mat. She went about cleaning Chrissy. "Stinky little girl" She cooed to Chrissy.

Ashley chuckled. "Yes baby" Ashley cleaned Chrissy up and rediapered her in a nighttime diaper. "It's close to nap time" She told Chrissy as she dressed her in a clean sleeper.

Chrissy relaxed as Ashley changed her enjoying the soft cushion of the night time diaper." You nap wif me pwease." She asked nicely giving Ashley the puppy dog eyes